New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2013, 04:39 PM
Find More Posts by MikeAnderson
ago involo ergo sum
Discussion

PL8 balance charge TP packs with two balance leads

Guys - sorry if this has been asked & answered before, but what balance adapters should I get in order to charge the pack pictured below? (Is this what's called a 'split' pack?)

It's a ThunderPower 6S pack with one TP 3S connector & 1 TP 5S connector with only 4 cells wired in.

How do I use two (TP) safe parallel adapters when the pack only has 1 pair of main discharge leads? There doesn't seem to be a matching wiring diagram in either the PL8 or the Safe parallel Adapters guide.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:35 PM
Find More Posts by Gregor99
Revolectrix Ambassador
You can daisy chain these together. One per pack you want to charge in parallel

http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...rallel-Adapter

Or you can purchase TP to JST-XH adapters and use the MPA. FMA doesn't sell these, but they are all over the place. The last batch I received was from HK.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:38 PM
Find More Posts by Ohmic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAnderson View Post
Guys - sorry if this has been asked & answered before, but what balance adapters should I get in order to charge the pack pictured below? (Is this what's called a 'split' pack?)
No, that's not a split pack. A split pack would have two sets of main leads coming from it.