Oct 22, 2014, 09:45 PM
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
Ordering a heli that includes the DJI Naza-H. I only have to install my receiver/transmitter.

Is there a video or something that I can use to make sure my set up is correct? I'm not using GPS.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
None
DJI Naza-H Setup Demo (7 min 0 sec)
Nov 14, 2014, 09:44 AM
kikosport

Problem with my Naza H

hello.
I put a naza h on a trex 600
In normal mode, it's work very well.
But when I put it in Atti mode, my helicopter.
The helicopter does not remain during flight stable.
It rises and comes down alternately, and does not manage to stabilize in height.
In direction everything is good.
Anybody has t he already had this probléme PLEASE?
I realized well the calibration.
On the other hand I did not make a trim automobile, not being it compulsory apparement.
It looks like in position ATTI, the naza hour does not know how to hold its height
Nov 15, 2014, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikosport
hello.
I put a naza h on a trex 600
In normal mode, it's work very well.
But when I put it in Atti mode, my helicopter.
The helicopter does not remain during flight stable.
It rises and comes down alternately, and does not manage to stabilize in height.
In direction everything is good.
Anybody has t he already had this probléme PLEASE?
I realized well the calibration.
On the other hand I did not make a trim automobile, not being it compulsory apparement.
It looks like in position ATTI, the naza hour does not know how to hold its height
Maybe your vertical gain is too high. Try to reduce your vertical gain, start from 60 and increase it gradualy...
Nov 15, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hi,

Does anybody here know if the dji naza lite GPS module can work with the dji NAZA H controller ? And what about the naza V1 GPS module ?

I'm asking this because the naza h GPS module is ridiculously expensive.

Bye
Nov 19, 2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the Fish
My answer is no. But I have not tired it.
Jan 13, 2015, 03:22 PM
i have a friend who need help maybe you guys can watch this video and help us out
the second video is him showing his setup the first video is the issue
DJI Naza-H Trex 700e FBL swashplate tilt issues/problems (6 min 15 sec)

DJI Naza-H config for my Trex 700e FBL (3 min 57 sec)
Jan 14, 2015, 01:40 AM
solved the issue
the fc was at bottom of heli and at a slight angle
so when I move it to top with level angle it tilted. I reset the calibration at the new location and its 0 pitch at mid stick
Oct 24, 2015, 07:43 PM
hsestesphoto
anyone know if it supports the DJI iOSD for telemetry back?
Jul 09, 2016, 07:14 AM

Naza- H & Idle up + Sbus

I didnt foundt anything about Idle Up & Autorotation settings in the manual or settings ?
On my trex 550 i us Idle up 1 fore normal flight & Idle up 2 for sport flying ( with beast) .
Also my S-Bus receiver (Futaba R7008SB & FX22 Tx ) dont work with the Naza- H system ??

Can someone tell me the correct Tail settings fore normal sport/scale flying ??
At miy first flight with the Naza -H my heli crashed in a direct spin after take of ??

I hope someone can help me :-)

Regards ,
Arno
Last edited by Helikapoter; Jul 18, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
May 04, 2019, 01:37 PM
mkpatrick
I bought one of these for my scale helicopter. I am setting up the helicopter and its rotor head as a pod and boom at first just for setup. Once dialed in, I will proceed with putting the scale body on.
I was all on my way with it and then my wife and I moved so, its been put away for almost a year. I'm finding everything I need again to get it set up with the NAZA H.
What I've discovered is not a lot of help setting up this with a Spectrum radio.

Can anyone help me with that?
This will be the first time I've worked with a NAZA H. Or any NAZA.
I also have to purchase another GPS antenna for it because I cannot find that anywhere.
May 07, 2019, 02:50 AM
Skeptic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpatrick
What I've discovered is not a lot of help setting up this with a Spectrum radio.
I also have to purchase another GPS antenna for it because I cannot find that anywhere.
While I don't have any experience with spektrum equipment, I just want to point out that the set up should be pretty straight forward. The PC software will guide you through the important steps to get going.

The original DJI GPS unit can be expensive and hard to find, it's also quite old. You don't really need that one since many third party NAZA GPSs will work just fine, while having newer/better chipsets too.

The one I have been using looks like this.
May 25, 2019, 07:34 PM
mkpatrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by udihow
While I don't have any experience with spektrum equipment, I just want to point out that the set up should be pretty straight forward. The PC software will guide you through the important steps to get going.

The original DJI GPS unit can be expensive and hard to find, it's also quite old. You don't really need that one since many third party NAZA GPSs will work just fine, while having newer/better chipsets too.

The one I have been using looks like this.
And that one will plug right into my NAZA-H?

And thanks for the info!
Aug 19, 2019, 08:23 AM
Will DJI naza Lite and V2 series GPS module will work with Naza H or not ?
Sep 07, 2019, 05:12 PM
No i have tried it , crashed almost by it .
Some say that it is the same, but it doesn’t work

Quick Reply