Dec 27, 2003, 10:43 AM
Thread OP

2003 PSS/F3F report from Korea

Hello Folks!

There have been the 1st Korean F3F racing and the 4th PSS pegeant on Yeachun Korea last weekend. This year, We particularly divided three different teams for building a big bomber
type of PSS airplan each such as a C-17, B-17 and Comet to combat as a mothership with many guared small warbirds.. And we finally did it! At the moment,I think it would be fair to say that we once brought some kind of WWII aircombat on Yeachoun Korea although it was historically impossible that C-17 meets B-17 on the air at the same time as you know.

Unfortunately,The first F3F racing in Korea did not match with its offical rule. We only did a couple of runs because there were too many people to participate in its first and secound rounds so that we really did not have much time to go next round to complete F3F racing with its offical rule on the day. However we strongly feel that such a F3F racing is the kind of game we really like to keep on doing it from now on. Thus, we need to have many kind of F3F racing gliders and to have more local racing games comming next year.

Here some?? pics of 2003 PSS/F3F Korea...Enjoy!

Last edited by powder; Dec 27, 2003 at 01:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2003, 11:03 AM
Thread OP

Re: 2003 PSS/F3F report from Korea 2

Last edited by powder; Dec 27, 2003 at 01:03 PM.
Dec 27, 2003, 11:17 AM
Thread OP

2003 PSS/F3F Korea report3

Last edited by powder; Dec 27, 2003 at 11:23 AM.
Dec 27, 2003, 11:21 AM
Thread OP

2003 PSS/F3F report from Korea 4

From Powder...
Last edited by powder; Dec 27, 2003 at 12:07 PM.
Dec 27, 2003, 11:28 AM
Retired Slope Racer
Outstanding Powder!
I hope F3F grows very well in your area, it looks like you have a great slope region, and lots of support.

Nathan Woods
www.ASRO.org
Dec 27, 2003, 01:13 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Mr. Woods

We have some slope spots where we can be held F3F. I also hope F3F grows very well in here from now on....Thanx again and
very cool site www.ASRO.org BTW...

Powder
Dec 27, 2003, 03:15 PM
Insert custom witicism
Powder,

Those pictures are simply awe-inspiring! My son thought that the C-17 was, "the biggest, coolest plane I've ever seen". I think I have to agree with him, those pictures were awesome. It looks like all of you guys were having a lot of fun, I wish I was there to share the experience, especially seeing those monster planes flying!

Jeff
Dec 27, 2003, 08:17 PM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
I would love to see video of the C-17 in action, I bet it flies very scale.

If I remember correctly, you guys do combat with the big planes and the little fighters, right? That must be pretty funny!

Steve
Dec 27, 2003, 11:40 PM
David Cairns
Looks like a lot of fun. It is sad to see those beautiful big planes crash though
Dec 28, 2003, 11:27 PM
Thread OP

thanx guys! :)

Jeff Charlot,surfimp and dcairns
Always thanx for personal interest and words!
Mr.Charlot.. Don't show it to your son following pics...
Cool Steve.. PSS/F3F Korea 2003 video clip will be ready ASAP..
and dcairns.. here some sad but funny news behind pss 2003 korea...

C-17 was finally ended up at the bottom of slope!

Looking for a big mothership Zagi?

1-800-snack bar 4 free!

Oh boy! here comes bizarrely looking food material called Spitfire?
Dec 28, 2003, 11:37 PM
Thread OP
Personally I prefer a hotty Mustang BBQ!
Dec 28, 2003, 11:43 PM
Wow-
You guys are wild! I love the pics, I was bummed to the see fate of the c-17. I can't wait to see your video.
Erik
Dec 29, 2003, 12:26 AM
Insert custom witicism
Powder,
Even though you warned me, I still had to show my son.....he wasn't happy. He was a little bummed out, but I think he understands the risks involved with throwing a big toy off the side of a mountain.

Sorry that the C-17 had such misfortune.

Jeff
Dec 29, 2003, 05:57 AM
de-registered abuser
Powder:
You guys are amazing! Seeing the C-17 crashed was not good but they are sooo very nicely built. How many hours did they take to build?

Cheers
Paul

P.S How did you get the big pics in here?
Last edited by gouch; Dec 29, 2003 at 06:04 AM.
Dec 29, 2003, 11:27 AM
VTPR & Slope Aerobatics
Oh, bummer!

Well, as the saying goes, SLOPE is really an acronym that stands for:

Smashed
Lost
Or
Pulverized
Eventually

I know all my planes are!

I hope the owner of the C-17 brings out something even more amazing for next year, he is clearly quite talented. And perhaps he should try EPP instead of white foam?

Gouch - the big pics are hosted on a separate server and included in the post using the BBcode [IMG] tag. I'm glad I don't own the server responsible for hosting these!

Steve

Quick Reply