Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Blackvapor88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:50 PM
Find More Posts by Blackvapor88
Trader Rating: 6
Sold

Cermark Breeze $300 Very few arround

Hey guys,
I have three of these beautifull birds and its time to get rid of at least one.
When i realized that Cermark took this plane out of comission, i bought as many as i could find. There really arent many of these planes left and especially not NEW IN THE BOX. With this package i am including two fuselage servos, a 60amp esc, a pretty much brand new eflite Power 25 motor. The kit also includes all necessary hardware and spinner. I cant seem to find the canopy for it, but those are very easy to make out of a plastic bottle and some heat. I would prefer a local sale, but i will also ship for an additional charge. I am asking $300 for this kit. PM if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:07 PM
Find More Posts by JimNM
Trader Rating: 58
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
...I would prefer a local sale... - it would be very interesting to know WHERE "LOCAL" IS LOCATED. It may even help your sale
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by Blackvapor88
Trader Rating: 6
I am in Torrance Californian.