New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:48 PM
Find More Posts by BRAZIMOTO
Discussion

Petition to have a new local Rc track built...

Hi,

I live in Chula Vista California. And I recently went to a new off road track in my area built by Chula Vista Radio Controlled Club the http://www.cvrcraceclub.com/index.html

When I spoke to some of the members at the track they told me after I asked if there would be an asphalt track yet to be built? And they responded with how the off road track came to be; the owner of the property wanted to know how many committed RC'ers would be participating? Well it was something like a little over 100. So, he responded with a go ahead with building the track with those numbers...

The club/track is a members structure where dues go toward paying the lease, track maintenance, and other things...

So the members I was discussing this with said if we can show that there are enough "On Road" RCer's willing to commit to a new track it could be built...!

I'm contacting you to ask what the best way would be to start a "petition" for all asphalt running rc'ers; cars, bikes, etc...?

Also, I have no stake in this idea, no monies being vested or other ambitions. I simply see a great opportunity to have a really nice "permanent" track built in the local area I live.

Thanks,
Erik de Mello
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:54 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
I have moved this to the car section. This would be a good place for your petition.
Administrator