Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Mister Gassy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:19 PM
Mister Gassy is offline
Find More Posts by Mister Gassy
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User

Turnigy 9XR mode 2


I recently traded for a spare 9x as my backup tx, So this 9xr is available for a trade.

It is Brand new, only opened to insert battery and flashed er9x. (the pic is from a previous ad I felt it was an adequate representation of the 9xr).

I have an old Flysky Module from a 9x that was cut. batteries, avr programmer etc. if the deal is right.

I am interested in 900mm size planes like the Parkzone p-51D, pretty much small park-flyers that take a 3s battery. Fixed pitch Heli's etc.

Shoot me a PM...I will do my best to entertain all offers. please keep them reasonable. Cheers

(I WILL NOT SELL THIS, ONLY TRADE's....THANKS)

Update: I flashed this radio with ER9X....(which is a good thing).
Last edited by Mister Gassy; Feb 06, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:58 PM
allisonmo2 is offline
Find More Posts by allisonmo2
Trader Rating: 6
Registered User
Pm sent
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:34 PM
BedEvil is offline
Find More Posts by BedEvil
Trader Rating: 27
Altitude is everything
BedEvil's Avatar
I was going to post my mcpx v2 on here tonight. I had it new in box for 6 months and finally flew it in living room for a few batteries. Ended up screwing around and hitting the wall and cracking the canopy. The screw in the head was a little loose so I put a dab of glue on the nut and I have vibration in the head now. Only 5 hovers on it but you will need a new head and feathering shaft. I am over spending money on these birds as I owned v1 for months before this. I am into flying planes now. I have the sr120 tail on it. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
Is this tx able to use the spektrum module that HK sells?
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:13 PM
henkvdw is offline
Find More Posts by henkvdw
Trader Rating: 208
KJ6BFN
henkvdw's Avatar
Consider this for the trade?

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1813104
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:37 PM
Mister Gassy is offline
Find More Posts by Mister Gassy
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User
I just got rid of an mcpx, sorry. HK does sell a DSM module for this tx (orangerx)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BedEvil View Post
I was going to post my mcpx v2 on here tonight. I had it new in box for 6 months and finally flew it in living room for a few batteries. Ended up screwing around and hitting the wall and cracking the canopy. The screw in the head was a little loose so I put a dab of glue on the nut and I have vibration in the head now. Only 5 hovers on it but you will need a new head and feathering shaft. I am over spending money on these birds as I owned v1 for months before this. I am into flying planes now. I have the sr120 tail on it. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
Is this tx able to use the spektrum module that HK sells?
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:15 PM
corsair2014 is offline
Find More Posts by corsair2014
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
what about a partial trade for radian pro?
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:00 PM
Mister Gassy is offline
Find More Posts by Mister Gassy
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User
Gliders are not my thing, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair2014 View Post
what about a partial trade for radian pro?
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:53 PM
av8or46 is offline
Find More Posts by av8or46
Trader Rating: 9
Registered User

Trade for 9xr


would you have any interest in a Gee Bee. It has a 39in. wings and I cna make it rtf. I fly mostly warbirds and have been looking for a 9XR radio.
I can send you pics in the a.m. if you might be interested in trading.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:38 PM
crashj is offline
Find More Posts by crashj
Trader Rating: 2
Registered User
How bout a cx2, lot easer to learn helis on then mcpx if that is what u had you mcpx for, with extreme extended maimshaft, alluminum heads and custom adjustible flybar wieghts. Been lookin do get rid of it but need i spectrum radio to fly my msrx. So i wont need your module.
Last edited by crashj; Feb 06, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:38 PM
Mister Gassy is offline
Find More Posts by Mister Gassy
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User
I Have a Maxford Geebee. I like where your head is at....any other planes you would like to offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or46 View Post
would you have any interest in a Gee Bee. It has a 39in. wings and I cna make it rtf. I fly mostly warbirds and have been looking for a 9XR radio.
I can send you pics in the a.m. if you might be interested in trading.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:53 PM
av8or46 is offline
Find More Posts by av8or46
Trader Rating: 9
Registered User
That is the only electric plane I have that I would part with, I have a couple of glow powered planes. Got rid of a Art-Tech P-51 just last week, just my luck. LOL
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:24 PM
yunghov is offline
Find More Posts by yunghov
Trader Rating: 37
Registered User
i have a fox hawk jet if your interested. 64mm edf .
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:23 PM
bighead93 is online now
Find More Posts by bighead93
Trader Rating: 174
Live to fly
bighead93's Avatar
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1824571

Interested?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 06:10 PM
timwj1 is online now
Find More Posts by timwj1
Trader Rating: 122
I want just one more plane!
timwj1's Avatar
if you decide to become Interested in just selling it I'm interested
Old Feb 17, 2013, 06:18 PM
irun4fundotca is offline
Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
Trader Rating: 148
Flying Wood For Fun
irun4fundotca's Avatar
Consider a trade for a spektrum radio?
RCG Plus Member

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Turnigy 9XR Mode 2 kingiggy262 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 4 Feb 02, 2013 11:36 PM
Sold Turnigy 9XR - mode 2 Whopper Chopper Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Jan 24, 2013 11:24 AM
Turnigy 9xr Mode 2 Mister Gassy Non R/C Items (FS/W) 9 Jan 13, 2013 10:27 PM
Sold New Turnigy 9xr Mode 2 stevea3342 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Jan 11, 2013 03:04 PM
For Sale New Turnigy 9XR Mode 2 Transmitter lougedo Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 0 Jan 09, 2013 11:22 AM