Thread Tools
Feb 05, 2013, 01:47 AM
Registered User
Alfa Twin Spar's Avatar
Discussion

New FOUNTAIN P1 Powerboat 50"/130cm


Hello,
I have a Fountain P1 50", powered by a twin setup : two 4092-930kV, 10S for each motor.

What power do I need for the servo rudder? Thanks

.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2013, 04:11 AM
Redneck Injuneer
bill34207's Avatar
Considering it will never get wet, a little 9g micro servo would be sufficient.
Feb 05, 2013, 07:25 AM
Registered User
Another thread for this phantom boat........OMG!
Feb 11, 2013, 07:41 AM
Registered User
Alfa Twin Spar's Avatar
[img]thank you[/img]
Last edited by Alfa Twin Spar; Feb 12, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:12 AM
Norman2
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while Norman2 edits it.
Feb 11, 2013, 08:27 AM
Registered User
Apparently he spends all his time on stickers and other things......everything but boat building!
Feb 11, 2013, 02:04 PM
Registered User
wparsons's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Twin Spar
Put your money where this mouth is and show a completed build in the water then.
Feb 11, 2013, 03:06 PM
Registered User
Show us any build you have done....anything.....Perhaps your specialty is only "lip service".
Feb 12, 2013, 11:39 PM
Cookie
10x8's Avatar
If the bloke likes building boats and not running them on a forum, then let it be! Jeez, you all demand vid, results...Chill out,
Not everyone has video, $$$$ and time.
Instead of posting nasty things, go run a boat or a truck or kiss ya wife for gods sake.
Feb 13, 2013, 08:26 AM
Registered User
He doesn't actually build anything...just asks the same things over and over again for years on all different forums.
Now go kiss your wife.
Feb 13, 2013, 09:29 AM
Registered User
wparsons's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x8
If the bloke likes building boats and not running them on a forum, then let it be! Jeez, you all demand vid, results...Chill out,
Not everyone has video, $$$$ and time.
Instead of posting nasty things, go run a boat or a truck or kiss ya wife for gods sake.
He has probably a dozen "build" threads, that are nothing more than pictures of hulls, hardware and electronics. Nothing even close to assembled, and definitely nothing like a completed boat.
Feb 13, 2013, 04:14 PM
Cookie
10x8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobydog6507
He doesn't actually build anything...just asks the same things over and over again for years on all different forums.
Now go kiss your wife.
In one ear and out the other eh. I did get a kiss off the Mrs this morning being Valantines Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons
He has probably a dozen "build" threads, that are nothing more than pictures of hulls, hardware and electronics. Nothing even close to assembled, and definitely nothing like a completed boat.
Maybe we should ask the mods for another forum in the boat section - Uncomplete boats or boats that will never be completed?
Feb 21, 2013, 10:19 PM
P31
P31
Registered User
Why has'ent the moderator taken this guy off the fourm, I've seen guy's get sacked for less.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Vantex thunder 50 inch p1 mono.(converted from 26cc gas to electric) Damian Couzoff Racing Boats - Electric 13 Nov 26, 2012 01:17 PM
Discussion New RC powerboaters community rcupdates Racing Boats - Internal Combustion 0 Dec 13, 2008 08:18 AM
Discussion Anyone ever built a fountain powerboat model? teamnavy Scale Boats 13 Jan 17, 2008 10:05 AM