New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by shooboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 03, 2013, 04:49 PM
Find More Posts by shooboy
Trader Rating: 228
Sold

Very Nice OS FS-40 4-stroke with muffler & Box !!! Reduced to just $70 shipped !!!

Hi guys, I have a very nice OS FS-40 loooking for a nice home. It comes with muffler as shown. Turns over beautifully and has great compression. These are fantastic running little 4 strokes. Check out the pictures, you won't be disappointed with this beauty ! Box is included ! Reduced to just $70 shipped in CONUS and it's yours ! Thanks, Shoo
Last edited by shooboy; Feb 04, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 09:42 AM
Find More Posts by dmarusa
Trader Rating: 105
David
I just flew mine for the first time in 15 years. This is the most reliable engine in my fleet and sips fuel.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 03:47 PM
Find More Posts by dmrcflyr2
Trader Rating: 83
Engine man
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooboy View Post
Hi guys, I have a very nice OS FS-40 loooking for a nice home. It comes with muffler as shown. Turns over beautifully and has great compression. These are fantastic running little 4 strokes. Check out the pictures, you won't be disappointed with this beauty ! Just $75 shipped in CONUS and it's yours ! Thanks, Shoo
Nice engine and I would love to have it, but there are few airframe options for it unless you are a scratch builder. I suppose any glow .25 sized plane would be appropriate for it.... Just not many of those to choose from.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 06:15 PM
Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
Trader Rating: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmrcflyr2 View Post
Nice engine and I would love to have it, but there are few airframe options for it unless you are a scratch builder. I suppose any glow .25 sized plane would be appropriate for it.... Just not many of those to choose from.
Good motor for a Kadet.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 04, 2013, 06:28 PM
Hi guys, Forgot to say that the box is also included, and let's lower the price a bit to just $70 shipped......Shoo
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:25 PM
Find More Posts by Balsabird
Balsadustus Producerus
**Sigh**

Okay, Okay already, you must have seen my kit stash and found the Sig Senorita patiently waiting for some attention it calls out a Fox .25, the bushing one, not the current 25BB. Sent a PM
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:51 AM
Sold to balsabird pending receipt of funds, thanks, Shoo
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by dmarusa
Trader Rating: 105
David
Good buy, Balsabird. Mine is on a PT-20 and it is perfect. Everyone at the field stops to watch because the 4-stroke sound just doesn't seem right from such a small plane. My PT-20 is about 54" and has a 6 oz tank. the plane flies for 25 minutes at 1/3 throttle and every time a take off, I get a line of giant scale guys who take turns doing touch and goes... I rarely get a full flight myself. Best with a 10x6 wood.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:55 PM
Find More Posts by Balsabird
Balsadustus Producerus
dmarusa--
Thanks for the info. Engine arrived safely this afternoon. I'll see if I can find the manual. Cool engine
Old Feb 14, 2013, 06:29 AM
Find More Posts by grysko
Trader Rating: 7

os 40

is this still up for sale or is it sold?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:20 AM
Soory but it's sold, Shoo