This thread is privately moderated by peterswolf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 03, 2013, 01:34 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

Flyzone Millennium Master (41")

A Christmas present from my son in 2012, a very sleek and solid airframe. Should be lots of fun.
Last edited by peterswolf; May 27, 2014 at 08:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2013, 01:35 PM
Thread OP

Originally Posted 12/27/2012

Assembly began on Christmas Day, and it took all of about 60 minutes as it was an EXTREMELY easy build. I replaced the stock Tactic receiver with a spare Spektrum I had laying around and balanced the plane out with my Gens Ace 3S 2200mah battery. The only things that needed glue were the tail feathers but for good measure I also glued the wheel pants onto the struts. This is a very strong airframe and should have some great flying characteristics. Now I must wait until good weather and free time come together.
Feb 03, 2013, 01:36 PM
Thread OP

Originally Posted 12/31/2012

I flew the maiden flight a few days ago! This one is a keeper, it flies great. Very responsive in the air and glides in for landing perfectly. I was flying in a bit of a gusty crosswind but she seemed to have very little trouble managing it. The only problem she had was on final the wind would carry her quite easily as she is a little small. I ended up on the grass for one of my landings but it barely bent the nose-gear at all. Takeoffs were very uneventful, tracks straight down the runway and takes off as soon as elevator is applied.

Quick Reply