New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Qnzkrew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:48 PM
Find More Posts by Qnzkrew
Trader Rating: 2
Sold

Zdz 80 $220 shipped

I have a three yr old zdz 80 that i took out of a 33 percent yak and went with 100 cc dle. It has not been crashed. The muffler is tapped for smoke. $220 shipped CONUS. If you are not happy with the purchase I will take the engine back
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by purcilas
Trader Rating: 97
Team PAS
seems like a steal. wish i needed it.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah it's just laying around and don't want it collecting dust. I was gonna use it ona a big scale UAV but I'm not goin that big yet with the ya and was t enough power for what I wanted to do with the yak54.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:51 PM
Find More Posts by cbear
Trader Rating: 71

zdz

ill take it
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:17 PM
Find More Posts by cbear
Trader Rating: 71
is it sold?? im getting ready to go nite nite
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:27 PM
Find More Posts by bendix1
Trader Rating: 179
I tried paying says you cant receive money at paypal at this time
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: this is a great site
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:33 PM
Be Dix what's ur email I don't know why is saying that
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:37 PM
I'm sorry I just rechecked. The email is qnzkrew@hotmail.com not gmail sorry
Old Feb 03, 2013, 12:49 AM
Still available. My paypal was messing up. If you want it I have to send a money request to you for the payment to be accepted. I just sold a os90 this way and that's how it worked for me. So whoever comes first gets it
Old Feb 03, 2013, 05:03 AM
Find More Posts by gllucero
Trader Rating: 61
RC Aircraft

Zdz 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qnzkrew View Post
Still available. My paypal was messing up. If you want it I have to send a money request to you for the payment to be accepted. I just sold a os90 this way and that's how it worked for me. So whoever comes first gets it
I sent you the money to qnzkrew@hotmail.com it looks like it went through. Paypal recognized it, but my Yahoo did not. Please let me know. I tried sending you an email to that address, and it said there was some kind of failure. I could not send an email to: qnzkrew@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Gilbert