New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by frekin
Discussion

Stupid noob!

I'm finally getting around to finishing the rebuild of my KDS 450S/SV. Today was the day to hook all the electronics up. Spent an hour trying to figure it out using the manual and everything was supposed to work.....except it didn't. 3 out of 4 servos would work, move connectors around servos sorta work motor wouldn't, try again......and again.........scratch head and walk away. Came back tried again....hmmm ESC should be in 3 not 6. AHHHHAAA all servos work but no motor. Crud! Need a new receiver? It was a spectacular crash after-all. Walk away. Back again and scratch head some more (everytime I scratch head I lose more hair, and I have not much left to lose) and everything is hooked up right. I think I'll try tomorrow. Unplug battery turn off Tx and there it is...Thottle Hold is on. I was practicing on Phoenix and didn't turn it off
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:43 PM
Find More Posts by Hajile
You're starting to learn about startup sequence/checklist
Old Feb 03, 2013, 05:31 PM
Find More Posts by dracozny
thank you, now I don't feel like I'm the only idiot that's done this.
Old Feb 03, 2013, 07:26 PM
Find More Posts by frekin
dracozny: Glad I could help.

I'm pretty sure I won't make that mistake again. But I never say never.