Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Feb 07, 2013, 03:58 PM
Registered User
Quad mode!!!

The only thing that differs is the "dog house". Can be built with lower legs, or the upper arm struts for a more compact quad.

Yes, its sitting in a shallow puddle of milk!!!! (my renderer's floor got screwed somehow and I cant get it fixed)


Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2013, 04:14 PM
Registered User
mcashatt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
Quad mode!!!

The only thing that differs is the "dog house". Can be built with lower legs, or the upper arm struts for a more compact quad.

Yes, its sitting in a shallow puddle of milk!!!! (my renderer's floor got screwed somehow and I cant get it fixed)


This would be a great, and I mean GREAT quad design in and of itself.
Feb 07, 2013, 04:32 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcashatt View Post
This would be a great, and I mean GREAT quad design in and of itself.
I will send Mike the extra parts for quad mode in case you want to build it as a quad.
Feb 07, 2013, 05:00 PM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
I like it..
On a comment side, i would beefy that a bit cause it will take all the stress of landing and it's kind of shaved to be flat on the ground.
Feb 07, 2013, 05:22 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
I like it..
On a comment side, i would beefy that a bit cause it will take all the stress of landing and it's kind of shaved to be flat on the ground.
It actually is. That is an effect from the render floor getting messed up and making it look chopped off and flat. Its just an anomaly in the image.


Here is a proper render.

Last edited by KKUSA; Feb 07, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Feb 07, 2013, 10:55 PM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
It just keeps getting better and better
Feb 08, 2013, 01:02 AM
Registered User
Shown with Turnigy D2826/6 2200KV motors, and skull dog house plate.

Feb 08, 2013, 01:17 AM
Registered User
Here are some 3D Edrawings for your viewing pleasure.

You will need the Edrawings viewer available HERE
Feb 08, 2013, 05:32 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
Here are some 3D Edrawings for your viewing pleasure.

You will need the Edrawings viewer available HERE
Is that an open source..??
Feb 08, 2013, 06:02 AM
Winter Haven FL
Byrdman's Avatar
That is awesome! You guys have done a great job
Feb 08, 2013, 07:33 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
Is that an open source..??
No, those are just for viewing. They cannot be used as models for manufacturing. I have disabled the abilities in the e-assemblies that allow measuring etc.

It will be up to Matt if it gets opened up!!
Feb 08, 2013, 08:50 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
No, those are just for viewing. They cannot be used as models for manufacturing. I have disabled the abilities in the e-assemblies that allow measuring etc.

It will be up to Matt if it gets opened up!!
The parts don't open in my edrawing..
Feb 08, 2013, 08:53 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialfonzo View Post
The parts don't open in my edrawing..
What do you mean?
Feb 08, 2013, 08:56 AM
DiaLFonZo - UAV/Drone
Dialfonzo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
What do you mean?
I mean it crash and don't open
Feb 08, 2013, 09:42 AM
Registered User
mcashatt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA View Post
No, those are just for viewing. They cannot be used as models for manufacturing. I have disabled the abilities in the e-assemblies that allow measuring etc.

It will be up to Matt if it gets opened up!!
I am a big believer in open source, but it isn't just up to me. I need to talk to Mike. Looks like Eric is already fine with either direction.

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks guys,

Matt


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question I need a cheap 18 amp (or more) ESC with brake. What's out there? Miami Mike Power Systems 3 Jan 13, 2013 02:55 PM
Discussion >>Any FJ Cruiser owners out there? daddiozz Life, The Universe, and Politics 20 Jan 09, 2013 08:11 PM
are there any 250 watt 3d capable bluecore plans out there? chimchim 3D Flying 3 Sep 07, 2005 09:19 PM
Any Smoke Experts out there? Jim T. Graham Fuel Plane Talk 2 May 30, 2003 01:46 PM
Any brushless experts out there? Parkflyer Power Systems 4 Nov 26, 2002 09:13 AM