This thread is privately moderated by corsair167, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 31, 2013, 08:26 PM
Trader Rating: 62
Thread OP
Sold

Hobbico Twinstar

This is an assembled box-stock aircraft with a Fults dual strut nose gear. Completely assembled with motor mounts for OS 32's and fuel tanks 1.5 OZ larger than stock. New original tanks, wheels, landing gear, manual and misc parts all for local pict up.........NO SHIPPING........possible to meet for gasoline in Indianapolis, Louisville or Cincinnatti...........Price is $90.00 kit is $130ish

NEW LOWER PRICE $ 75.00

Would make a great electric twin
Last edited by corsair167; Jun 17, 2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: lower price and info
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2013, 08:56 PM
Thread OP
Come on guys, this is a great twin flyer.....good beginner twin.....Great Price
Feb 08, 2013, 12:47 AM
Trader Rating: 0
What fuel tanks did you get to fit?
Feb 08, 2013, 01:32 AM
Trader Rating: 105
Addiction Defined
If I was close I'd pick it up from you. But far far away am I
Feb 09, 2013, 04:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetflyer0718
What fuel tanks did you get to fit?
Previous owner installed them in the nacells prior to my purchase. So I don't really know, but the original tanks are in a box.
Feb 09, 2013, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I couldnt find another tank to fit so I put a 12 oz tank in the fuselage. A plumbing nitemare to fill.
Jul 06, 2013, 07:42 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Lastflight
Do you still have the twinstar for sale?
Jul 12, 2013, 08:25 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Sir,
Do you still have the TwinStar for sale and if so are you willing to box it up and safely ship it. The add looks like the plane is brand new without any damage correct??

Marty

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair167
This is an assembled box-stock aircraft with a Fults dual strut nose gear. Completely assembled with motor mounts for OS 32's and fuel tanks 1.5 OZ larger than stock. New original tanks, wheels, landing gear, manual and misc parts all for local pict up.........NO SHIPPING........possible to meet for gasoline in Indianapolis, Louisville or Cincinnatti...........Price is $90.00 kit is $130ish

NEW LOWER PRICE $ 75.00

Jul 27, 2013, 08:20 PM
Sir,
I will by it but you will have to box it and ship it to Alabama, with the wing removed and wrapped in bubble rap along with fuse it should be ok. Do you take PayPal?
Thanks
Marty

Sir
Quote:

NEW LOWER PRICE $ 75.00

Jul 27, 2013, 08:49 PM
Thread OP

Twinstar

I think you responded to my ad.....I still have the new, assembled aircraft and wing. Will take $75 plus shipping. And I can get you a quote delivered to your door....got a guy in chicago who ships motorcycles for a living. YES I do take paypal but need you address for a quote.....thanks, we're on vacation currently and I am in Texas Larry
Jul 27, 2013, 08:51 PM
Thread OP

Twinstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGEB
Do you still have the twinstar for sale?

Yes, and can be shipped but need your address inorder to get a quote for you
Larry
Jul 30, 2013, 05:41 PM
3265 Mimosa Dr.
Dothan Al.

Quote:
Yes, and can be shipped but need your address inorder to get a quote for you
Larry
Jul 31, 2013, 09:00 PM
Larry,
Contact me with the total when you get back from vac?
MN

Quote:

NEW LOWER PRICE $ 75.00

Quick Reply