Bucker Jungmeister @ 44" - Page 9 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 10, 2013, 05:13 PM

Parts are In Hand and Kits are Ready to Ship

Got the parts for the Jungmeister today and the kits are all packed up and ready to go. Let the fun begin. . . .

PAT
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2013, 08:38 PM
OK Pat

You reminded me that I have to get my order in for my Jungmeister today. Callie has already sent me a beautiful set of markings for the airplane so it is next in line to start (after I finish the Tripacer).

Gerry
Nov 25, 2014, 12:01 AM
3d and EDF, some scale
bump for a nice bipe, I'm acot to start my older Fly line models kit, reaplcing lots of heavier basa with nice smooth lighter strips and sheets
Nov 25, 2014, 05:04 AM
I have eyed this one for a bit. Probably my next plane!
Nov 25, 2014, 06:11 AM
I've been looking at this one too. It is a sweet looking bipe. I saw an actual Bucker Jungmeister at the Virginia Beach Military Air Museum. Awesome plane, a bit small but very aerobatic looking. If one of you builds one, please start a build log. I want to follow along!

Joe
Apr 11, 2015, 03:44 PM
Is this kit still salable? I'm very interested as it's my favourite aircraft. The size and flying characteristics seems perfect
Apr 11, 2015, 08:23 PM
Veni Vidi Volavi
The kit is available from Charlie and Vicki Bice at Manzano Laser.

Go to: http://www.manzanolaser.com/html/pat_tritle.html

Hope this helps.

Brian Allen

Veni Vidi Volavi

I came I saw I flew
Apr 11, 2015, 11:32 PM
Thanks Brian,

Yes, we just recently transferred sales of several of Pat's designs to our website.

charlie
Apr 13, 2015, 08:59 AM
I just put in my order....
Apr 14, 2015, 10:54 AM
Think DC-3,DC-3, DC-3. Just like one of those songs that sticks in your brain.
Jun 12, 2015, 06:28 PM

Paolo Severin's 50% Jungmeister

For the Bucker's enthusiastics :-)

50% Bücker Jungmeister Aerobatics (9 min 47 sec)
Sep 11, 2017, 12:22 PM
Hi!... I'm Walter from Brazil, and I'm interested buying this short kit. Could you tell me the price and if you send it to my country... thanks.
Walter Stefanuto
crucarius@gmail.com
Sep 11, 2017, 02:03 PM
It's a fine fiddly business.
Walter,

The people who kit this model are here:
http://www.manzanolaser.com/

The model you want is on this page.

http://www.manzanolaser.com/index.ph...acturers_id=11

It is a partial kit. You will have to supply some of the sheet and strip wood.

They will be abl answer your shipping questions.

THE BELOW IS CUT AND PASTED FROM THEIR WEBSITE

"Shipping information
MOST IMPORTANT: Make sure your shipping address is correct on the PayPal checkout page. This is the address we ship to.

Manzano Laser Works ships only with the US Postal Service using Priority Mail or Parcel Select service. This method is more expensive than regular shipping, especially on overseas orders but it provides the ability for us to insure your order and for you to track it. You will receive a shipping notice from USPS when we print the shipping label. The notice will contain your tracking number and the expected delivery date.

For overseas orders your package may be delayed due to customs in your country. We do not apply any taxes charged by your country. Your government agencies will charge those fees when the package is delivered.

All of our shipping charges are based on the cost of your order. When viewing the shopping cart you can see the calculated shipping cost for your order

If your package is damaged we will fix the problem. You can help in a number of ways. The easiest is to refuse delivery of the package (take it back to the post office in the unopened original box). The post office will notify us but an email from you will help expedite the process. Or, if the package is only slightly damaged then take pictures of the damage and send them to us by email. We will cut new parts and send them out to you as soon as possible.

If your package does not arrive in a timely manner please notify us. We will check with the postmaster to determine where your package is or if it is lost. If the package is lost, we will either send you a new order or refund your order.

If your order is not what you expected then it can be returned. Please let us know what the problem is and we will either refund your money or send you a new kit.

Last, if you have problems during your build, please let us know and we may be able to help."

THE ABOVE IS A CUT AND PASTE FROM THEIR WEB SITE.

Happy building,
Robert
Sep 29, 2017, 06:22 PM

Bucker

Very kind of you! Robert...
I'll buy that short kit...
Thank you so much!
Walter
Sep 29, 2017, 07:36 PM
It's a fine fiddly business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanet