For Sale & Wanted - Page 5 - RC Groups
Apr 29, 2017, 01:27 AM

Bowman Rings Under new Ownership

Dear Bowman's rings Customers,

I sold my business to Bjorn Baal in January 2017. I trained him myself on how to make the rings just like I did. He is doing a great job, and making excellent rings, and already sending his rings all over the world.
We thank you for all your years of trusting my rings, to fit and make your engine run even better than when you got them from the factory. Bjorn is hoping you will continue to use him as your piston ring replacement guy also.
Frank had about 35 years of experience that he had to cram into poor Mr. Baalís head, Frank still is advising Mr. Baal, when he has a question regarding piston rings. Frank sold Mr. Baal the same 1951 Logan Lathe that he made his rings on for many years and this is what he trained Mr. Baal on.

Please get in touch with him at

rmjmachineworx@gmail.com

Thank you again, for all your piston ring orders in the past, Take care and God Bless, Frank Bowman

Bjornís Piston ring list:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzG...?usp=drivesdk=
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2017, 10:36 AM
Crash 'em if you got 'em
Great news!
Jun 05, 2017, 04:45 PM

Radian Pro Powerglider

Time to let it go. Aircraft has an aftermarket motor for more power and some hanger/flight rash. Complete with Spectrum RX RTF minus battery.

$75.00 or best offer.

817 524 5774
Last edited by jammer52; Oct 16, 2017 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Still waiting for a new home
Jul 14, 2017, 05:30 PM

Alamo Radio Control Society

Come to the Swap Meet to Buy and Sell your RC Stuff. Bigger and better with great air conditioning. See you October 21 & 22, 2017

James Keck
See Flyers attached ...

Jul 29, 2017, 12:00 PM

Swap Meet - Aug. 5

The North Texas Aeromodelers of Denton , Texas (AMA Charter Club #1659) will be hosting their 15th annual Swap Meet and Auction on Saturday, August 5, 2017, at the Denton Civic Center. General admission is $5 (Ladies and under 12 are free!). Doors open at 8:00 am to the public and close at 1:30 pm, with the auction planned for around noon. More details of the event are included in the attached flyer.

Sincerely,
John Larsen
North Texas Aeromodelers
jrlarsen@verizon.net
www.northtexasaeromodelers.com

972-539-8576
Aug 01, 2017, 10:19 AM

For Sale DLE20 (20 cc) Engine

+Electronic Ignition
+Small Inside cowling muffler
+Vibration Reduction Engine Mount with mount bolts and blind nuts
+User’s Manual
+Operator’s Manual

Pricing:
Amazon $249.99
Chief Aircraft Hobby $249.00
Tower Hobbies $249.99

My Price $150.00

I live in Azle and will meet the buyer half way in the metroplex area.

I have pictures upon request.

Terry Thorpe
Phone: 817-876-2661
Email address: tthorpe22@verizon.net
Aug 01, 2017, 10:20 AM

For Sale Zenoah G-62 (3.8ci) Engine

+Magneto Ignition system
+B&B Muffler (installed)
+Engine mount plate (installed)
+New Boca Bearings (Installed)
+3 inch Prop Shaft Extension (Installed)
+Mack Straight Pipe Muffler
+Instruction Manual
Pricing:
Chief Aircraft Hobby $449.99
Horizon Hobby $449.99

My Price $275.00

I live in Azle and will meet the buyer half way in the metroplex area.

I have pictures upon request

Terry Thorpe
Phone: 817-876-2661
Email address: tthorpe22@verizon.net
Sep 19, 2017, 10:56 PM
Hey Terry,
Wondering if you still have the DLE20 / And if so can you send me some pics please.
reed1238@msn.com
Thanks Frank
Oct 01, 2017, 01:27 PM

FOR SALE Tactic 850 Radio $125.00 OBO

$90.00 will include a RX as well 6 channel

Nearly new Tactic 850 Radio. Complete with box, neck strap, charger. manual. This are great radios with many functions and capabilities found on more expensive brands. Rx are cheap and range from micro to full scale capable. I have way to many radios, so I'm going to part with this one,

Here’s only part of what the TTX850 has to offer! • Airplane, helicopter and multi-rotor menus • 30-model memory • System Setup, Model Setup & Function menus • Wireless & wired trainer systems with selectable channels • Six programmable mixes per model, plus factory-preset mixes • Two sliding back levers and other user-selectable controls • Quad-bearing gimbals, plus stick length and tension adjustments • 256x160 backlit graphing LCD with contrast and brightness adjustments • Servo Display Screen • Digital trims with slow/fast adjustment (Ch1-4) • Audible alarms with adjustable speaker volume • 4.8V 1000mAh NiMH transmitter battery • AC wall charger with interchangeable U.S.,
UK & EU terminals • Charge jack • Wired and wireless model copy • Range test function • Fail-safe with selectable channels • Updatable firmware
Airplane Menu 3 Factory Preset Mixes, plus: 8 Wing/Tail Types; Air Brake Set, Aileron Differential & more

Helicopter Menu 4 Factory Preset Mixes, plus: 3 Swash Plate Types; 12-Point Throttle & Pitch Curve; Throttle & Pitch- Curve Hold, Swash Plate Ring & more

Multi-Rotor Menu 4 Factory Preset Mixes, plus: 3 Swash Plate Types; 12-Point Throttle & Pitch Curve; Throttle & Pitch- Curve Hold, Swash Plate Ring & more
All model menus also include: 12-point throttle curve; throttle cut; advanced gyro gain; RF output; timers; camera gimbal adjustment & digital switch assignment.

Review of this Radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGtMCQLKao[/url]
Programming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEeSjIGXun0[/url]
Last edited by jammer52; Oct 16, 2017 at 09:41 PM. Reason: added rx
Oct 25, 2017, 08:03 PM

For Sale Models, Engines, older Radios

Clyde Henley has several models for sale in the Fort Worth Area, In addition to model aircraft he also has 2 and 4 stroke nitro engines and some older 72 Mhz radios. Please contact him at 817 249 2760 for pricing and details

Thanks

FW Thunderbirds President
James A Meadows
Oct 25, 2017, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer52
Clyde Henley has several models for sale in the Fort Worth Area, In addition to model aircraft he also has 2 and 4 stroke nitro engines and some older 72 Mhz radios. Please contact him at 817 249 2760 for pricing and details

Thanks

FW Thunderbirds President
James A Meadows
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks James. I'll give him a call.

Garry