Jan 23, 2013, 03:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Your Company Just Can't Get It Right

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site and should have joined long ago before buying my first rc micro heli.
I am having a problem with NitroPlanes. I ordered 2 Drift King 340 Helicopters. One orange and one blue. The orange one works great but the blue one is causing major headaches. The blue heli fresh out of the box would only stay airborne for a few seconds before the battery gave out. When charging this heli, it would only charge for about ten mins and thats it. The orange one would charge about 50 mins to an hour. I called NitroPlanes and after finally getting through, I got an RMA to send it back, at my cost, in exchange for another blue Drift King. I recieved the other replacement heli. Well.... things with the replacement did not go well, it just spins in the air and crashes to the ground when trying to manuever it. So, back to the phone and the ticket nightmare. Come to find out that they will not exchange this one but will only refund my money. Ok, I really wanted just to get one that worked but I'll buy another one from somewhere else. For some reason, they could just not get my email address correct, after a few phone calls and using the ticket thingy, I finally gave up and asked them to send out another circuit board(which they offered to do initially but I didn't really want to go that route), and also to throw in another landing skid because the other one cracked after trying to fly the other defective blue one.
I recieve my circuit board and landing skid today and was excited to finally get this lump of plastic and metal in the air. THEY SENT ME THE WRONG PARTS! The circuit board and landing skid are clearly not for the Drift King 340. This whole affair has been going on since before Christmas and I am starting to feel that NitroPlanes is intentionally giving me the run around, first two bad heli's ,then my email address, now the wrong parts.
Does this happen often with this company? Do they look at sites like this to see how their customer service is doing? Is there a way to get my issued resolved without contacting my credit card company? I have never had such a hard time dealing with a company online.

order number is 310236

after all this hassle, what I would really like is a new, working, Orange Drift King 340 to arrive at my door. I have not had the best of luck with your blue ones.
Last edited by BurningHoles; Jan 23, 2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: adding order number
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2013, 01:41 PM
Like already mentioned by the other rep, I cannot process the item to be exchanged but I can process a refund for the item.

-Charlie

Quick Reply