Servo mod tension mini cp and genius cp. - RC Groups
Jan 23, 2013, 03:13 AM
Discussion

Servo mod tension mini cp and genius cp.

I know that everyone has seen the servo mod for the mini cp and the genius cp. One of the main topics behind this is the tension on the servo horn. I have found a quick, easy and CHEAP way to add tension to the servo horn. Simply cut out a section of the spring from a ball point pen. Simply place it around the servo horn after cutting the horn with a knife. You can add tension by squeezing the cut portion of the spring. It works great and you don't have to find the super small O-ring that everyone suggests. You also have at least 20 sections from a single spring. If you mess it up or it pops away, you have plenty of extras.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2013, 04:45 AM
I'm having trouble picturing this. Do you have a photo? Thanks.
Jan 23, 2013, 07:34 AM

Picture

You can see the cut piece of the spring on the servo. Sorry my pictures are limited to my iPhone. It is just a section of the spring from a ball point pen it is the perfect diameter.