Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:06 PM
Find More Posts by Otakar
Alert

RCM Plans Service 2-1/2 months and nothing

I ordered a set of plans from RCM Plans Service at the end of last November and still have not seen them. After Great effort I was finally able to get hold of a woman over there eleven days ago. She found my order and was shocked that it was not yet sent out (that was 2 months previous) she promised me that they will go uot that day (Jan-10) well, here it is the 22nd and still no plans. Thank god I was able to get a refund from the credit card company. DON'T BOTHER buying from RCM Plans, You will NEVER get them.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 08:49 PM
Find More Posts by target
Detail Freak
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on Dec 5 and nothing.
However, today I called the number and heard a new announcement on their machine: they apologized for their delay and request everyone to call and confirm what orders are outstanding and they will send them ASAP.
The number is:
(541) 247 2222.
Goodluck. I would also forward their confirmation email to them as well.

R,
Target

As posted in the other thread, I only got my plans after I was able to speak to the lady there. Then it took them about 2 weeks AFTER positive phone contact was made....
I got the plans about April 5th I think it was, THAT'S 4 MONTHS!

R,
Target
Last edited by target; Apr 14, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 04:16 AM
Find More Posts by Rcmeca
I have sent 5 emails to them and never a reply ,calling from Australia is just going to add more cost as well as the time difference, I think everyone should stop ordering for a while to give them time to catch up and think about a better way to run the business.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their plans.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 09:40 AM
Find More Posts by jjr2001
Fly Low Fly Fast Fly Often

Rcm Plans Delivery Info

There is a long thread here:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1757728

That seems to have developed into the "main" RCM Plans Thread.
Please post to it if you have communications with them regarding
the delivery of plans.

I think there a lot of people waiting for plans and it would be helpful if
we knew what order they are shipping currently. For instance my order is:
6624 and it was placed on April 7th 2013......

and yes I am still waiting.

Good luck to all.