New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hunhunter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:12 PM
Find More Posts by hunhunter
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale

losi micro desert truck

i have a losi micro desert truck, it comes with everything to make it run except AA batteries and matching crystals for the radio and car. the tx has a number 4 crystal in it but the car doesn't ): the black heat shrink around the antenna had a small rip in it so I pulled it all off. the only problem with the car is that the servo glitches when you get a small distance away while driving it. I don't know if it is the servo or radio problems. comes with stock radio, extra body , extra gear cover, extra pinion gear, quick charger and a wall charger I got with another micro. would like to trade for just about anything. let me know what you have. thankshttps://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt.php?attachmentid=5465219&stc=1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:12 PM
Find More Posts by Rdepaz
Trader Rating: 90
Would you be interested in selling, if so, how much?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by hunhunter
Trader Rating: 8
shoot me an offer, or pm me.