Thread Tools
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:19 PM
arrowshooter is offline
Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Registered User
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
Last edited by arrowshooter; Jan 23, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:53 PM
BThirsk is offline
Find More Posts by BThirsk
Brent 黑雁
BThirsk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
I don't think so. I think the video needs to be loaded in a stream, but someone like Rexless may know better. You can't upload Videos here that I know of.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 06:09 AM
R.C. Man is offline
Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Frank

450 from HELLi


Well, I think this will be the last peek at how this HELLi is gonna turn out.
Yall will have to wait till its finished.

I think that would be better, so I dont have to post so often and fill up this
wonderful thread.

I'll do the same on my blog, mabey a build from start to finish. and all work involved to do a build like this,

I think this bird will be to nice to fly, but like they say " No risk, No fun "
Will be an eye catcher when I put her in the air.
Just need to strip the paint from the cabin, BAD chineese painter, but its a clear 1 will look cool in chrome with blue lightning bolts.

Yall take it easy

Frank
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:27 AM
War Horse is offline
Find More Posts by War Horse
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
Is there a way to post a video without going to YouTube first? I had a good onboard from my original F45/450 and the tail motor decided to stop doing the whole job from about 80 feet up. Coming down was pretty dramatic as I was aiming for an alleyway between two properties. Landing only cracked one side plate though.
Yes, you can load a video on Photobucket and then just post the image code here, it will turn up just like a Youtube vid but without going through their system.

If you dont have Photobucket already, just sign up, its free.

Here is a short one I did on my bent mainshaft for my HK450 FBL, click on the picture.

Last edited by War Horse; Jan 24, 2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: post up vdeo
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:16 AM
R.C. Man is offline
Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Yes, you can load a video on Photobucket and then just post the image code here, it will turn up just like a Youtube vid but without going through their system.

If you dont have Photobucket already, just sign up, its free.

Here is a short one I did on my bent mainshaft for my HK450 FBL, click on the picture.

Hey man,
This doesnt work on my side here, could be my pc,says, windows media player cant open.
Frank
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:56 AM
War Horse is offline
Find More Posts by War Horse
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
Strange Frank, your the first to have a problem. Let me try 2 more options;

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/us...6c0a1.mp4.html

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1120.photobucket.c om%2Falbums%2Fl498%2Fgeeza2%2FPICT0002_zpsd466c0a1 .mp4">

Never tried these before, so dont shoot me if it doesnt work...

Ah, I see the second one isnt good, first one should get it there.
Last edited by War Horse; Jan 24, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: testing video
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:14 AM
R.C. Man is offline
Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Strange Frank, your the first to have a problem. Let me try 2 more options;

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/us...6c0a1.mp4.html

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1120.photobucket.c om%2Falbums%2Fl498%2Fgeeza2%2FPICT0002_zpsd466c0a1 .mp4">

Never tried these before, so dont shoot me if it doesnt work...

Ah, I see the second one isnt good, first one should get it there.
That fixed it man
And did ya know, your shaft is bent ? JK

Frank
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:45 AM
arrowshooter is offline
Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Registered User
OK, lets try this: Thanks for the help in posting.



You can hear the tail motor working but nothing happening, then it goes.
Last edited by arrowshooter; Jan 24, 2013 at 09:51 AM.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:48 AM
War Horse is offline
Find More Posts by War Horse
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowshooter View Post
OK, lets try this:

Wait. LOL
Welllll, still waiting.......
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:54 AM
arrowshooter is offline
Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Welllll, still waiting.......
i did it! What a big boy I am.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:03 AM
War Horse is offline
Find More Posts by War Horse
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
Good job Arrowshooter, I almost lost my popcorn when it went out of control
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:07 AM
arrowshooter is offline
Find More Posts by arrowshooter
Registered User
I know huh. Besides cracked side plate I also found that the motor mount is cracked. I am also finding that you can find "clone" parts. Gotta be align.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:36 PM
shahram72 is offline
Find More Posts by shahram72
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Well looks like most of the gang is here too, just dropped in to say howdy.

I just wrecked my HK450 FBL last night trying to show off to the grandkids , got the trusty F45 out and flew around the yard twice landed, and that was all she wrote..... the main motor took a crap, and after only 7 flights

After that I decided a demonstration of the funcopter was in order..... finally did a piro and almost ended up in the freeway

Needless to say I was pissed and went inside and sulked like a little girl..... and then drank myself to sleep

I had almost all the spare parts except a few for the HK450...... Hello China again
I've had days like that. Beleive me, I know how you feel.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:50 PM
War Horse is offline
Find More Posts by War Horse
Registered User
War Horse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I've had days like that. Beleive me, I know how you feel.
Oh I'm over it already, but ya know to FUBAR 2 helis and almost 1 more in less than half an hour is more pressure than any human should have to endure

Anyway the grandkids were right there so I couldnt go into my usual cussing and throwing a tantrum routine , which makes me feel better in no time
Old Jan 25, 2013, 02:24 PM
R.C. Man is offline
Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Horse View Post
Oh I'm over it already, but ya know to FUBAR 2 helis and almost 1 more in less than half an hour is more pressure than any human should have to endure

Anyway the grandkids were right there so I couldnt go into my usual cussing and throwing a tantrum routine , which makes me feel better in no time
I know how that is G-kids would say "G-pa,s Havin a spaz attack, call the ambulance QUICK.
lol


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review WLtoys V912 4-Channel Fixed Pitch Helicopter Mini-Review FyreSG Micro Helis 9091 Nov 21, 2016 05:39 PM
Help! MSR Fixed Pitch Question Dubbin1 Micro Helis 3 Jan 11, 2013 09:46 AM
Discussion outdoor four channel fixed pitch heli hereathome Electric Heli Talk 24 Jan 06, 2013 12:15 AM
Discussion BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch thintz Micro Helis 1 Jan 05, 2013 03:32 PM
Sold 450 Heli tool Lot Align pitch, Swash level, link pliers, more -S- Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 16, 2010 09:07 PM