Dec 02, 2015, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -james-
Hey guys,
One of my friends received one of these quads for christmas and handed it to me to get it trimmed etc so he could learn to fly. However after a couple of quite severe crashes it no longer wants to take off? It sort of just bounces around in the ground effect, occasionally rising higher but then descending straight away.
I have tried the reset trick with putting the rudder into the bottom right and wiggling the aileron stick but that as to no avail. I thought it may have been a low voltage problem on the battery so I made a connector for my B606 charger and even when fully charged to 4.2v it still doesn't take off :s
I would post a video but we're currently waiting on a replacement prop set.

If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated,
Thankyou,
James
hi mate,just bought hudsan x4 and had the same problem,just lifted at the back ,the motors seemed in working order,my blades or black and green ,the green one were the ones that lifted,I got 4 spare blades with mine,i think thats what everyone would get,i just changed them all to green and it worked great first time.I know nothing about these things but i guess it was something to do with the blades as all mine were brand new...hope this helps you
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2015, 11:51 AM
Be sure the correct blade is on the correct arm. The arm has an ID, be sure the blade ID matches.
Name: blade id.jpg
Views: 88
Size: 780.4 KB
Description:
Dec 21, 2015, 12:35 PM

hubsan not taking off and overheating

hey guys

my mini quad-copter that i got last year will not lift off the ground at all even on full throttle also the bottom of the copter is heating up quite a bit can anyone help me please p.s. i have crashed it quite a few times.

thanks
charlie
Dec 22, 2015, 11:06 AM
Hi - I was having this problem, the white blades have both got a tiny A and B on the top next to the centre, and there's a tiny letter A or B on the top of the arm next to where the propeller goes - make sure that you match A-A and B-B with both the black and the white blades, it's caught me out a couple of times.
Aug 06, 2017, 09:56 PM
Per TonyTronicWSP, #14, we fixed the issue with replacing the "bad prop". It kindof was slipping. Our clue was that the drone would drift in the direction towards the motor with the problem (meaning it was weak for thrust)...the propeller seemed to be on fine but we replaced it just in case. when we did that, we got thrust again....all good. Bottomline - replace prop.
Feb 02, 2019, 11:11 AM

NEW No Lift off issue

I have this no lift off issue, but it is not related to the props.

Initially my quad flew fine and I got a few pictures with it. Now the calibrations are working and the motors arm as expected; however, when I try to fly it the motors increase RPM to a point then they just shut down at about half throttle. That is it, they spool up then shut down before lifting off.

Have checked batteries and tried new ones.

My 502S has Version V4.4.28, LCD V1.3.3. It is completely stock no hardware or software updates have been applied to it.

Thanks for any guidance, Reg

Quick Reply