This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2013, 03:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

some plastic (display) models from my son Luis

i have shown before some plastic models from my son. now he has released a post here http://www.track-link.com/forums/new...ral/43435/flat. where you can see them. they are around the middle of the post, and he will be showing 1 by 1, with historic details and the camouflage he used on each 1.
i hope this will be of some use (or entertainment) to you all. some drawings (the 1s framed) are by me. he started doing plastic models in the 80's, when i owned a hobby shop in vancouver, and he had free access to materials and models. now you see how that evolved.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply