Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2013, 04:10 AM
ikarous is offline
Find More Posts by ikarous
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User
Hello guys and welcome back Chris! Cant wait for my armattan M to arrive
Cheers!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2013, 07:45 AM
traccer750 is offline
Find More Posts by traccer750
Trader Rating: 31
salvager@rcsalvage.com
traccer750's Avatar
I'm interested in one of your larger hex's
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:56 AM
Pablochopper is offline
Find More Posts by Pablochopper
Trader Rating: 12
Registered User
Hi Chris I would like a cnc258 black powder coat. I will send ppl today if I have the info
Thanks
Paul
Old Jan 19, 2013, 11:50 AM
steveiewonder is offline
Find More Posts by steveiewonder
Trader Rating: 20
U.S.A., Sufflok county , NY

355


Chris, just letting you know package arrived this morning. Everything looks great as listed nice packaging.

Steveie
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:33 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 201
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenahelin View Post
if applicable, pls award "surprise promo" to deltafly ch as this order was at the end of the previous thread, thanks.
Your choice. You got it.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:34 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 201
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablochopper View Post
Hi Chris I would like a cnc258 black powder coat. I will send ppl today if I have the info
Thanks
Paul
You're on the list, Sir.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:40 PM
deltafly ch is offline
Find More Posts by deltafly ch
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
deltafly ch's Avatar
Your price is 25$ to pay the shipping cost. The CNC 355 RXR is free. You are winner of a CNC 355 RXR Armattan quadcopter.

Congratulations!

Best,
Chris

thank you thank you
i never that it go bi somthing like des
thanks to adrenahelin to
regards Harry
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:44 PM
jsflyrv is offline
Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Trader Rating: 14
Team Armattan
Neat congratulation deltlafly .....great job Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltafly ch View Post
Your price is 25$ to pay the shipping cost. The CNC 355 RXR is free. You are winner of a CNC 355 RXR Armattan quadcopter.

Congratulations!

Best,
Chris

thank you thank you
i never that it go bi somthing like des
thanks to adrenahelin to
regards Harry
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:47 PM
jsflyrv is offline
Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Trader Rating: 14
Team Armattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveiewonder View Post
Chris, just letting you know package arrived this morning. Everything looks great as listed nice packaging.

Steveie
Steveiewonder arn't you blind? H ow can you fly a quad? .......... just kidding thinking of Stevie Wonder the singer
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:49 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 201
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltafly ch View Post
hi chris
like to order : cnc 355 rxr
sent me pm
for paypal
regards Harry
Hi, Harry.

adrenahelin agreed to let you take his spot as winner of the "surprise" promotion.

Congratulations! You just won a free CNC 355 RXR valued at 230$.

All you have to do is pay 25$ to cover the shipping cost and I will build this for you and ship it to you. Thank you for your order and I hope you get many happy flights.

I do not follow the business model that other people follow. When I say that what I do is "different," I really mean it. I follow my own ideals. While I do have to conduct this venture as a business, the bottom line is this is a hobby for me and it will remain that way. Now THAT is a promise, folks.

All the best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:52 PM
deltafly ch is offline
Find More Posts by deltafly ch
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
deltafly ch's Avatar

cnc355


money send
do not send till i am back from vacation 23.02 2013
thanks chris
regards Harry
Old Jan 19, 2013, 02:38 PM
Painless360 is offline
Find More Posts by Painless360
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User

Order


Chris. I'd like to order a CNC 258-RXR priced at 225$.

It will need to be shipped to the UK and I'd like it with black arms and body with black rear rotors and orange or red front rotors please (the same as the image at the top of the post). I'll be fitting a spectrum Rx - that work ok?

Get in touch and we can sort Paypal payment.

Happy flying!
Old Jan 19, 2013, 03:14 PM
Creepy1 is offline
Find More Posts by Creepy1
Trader Rating: 30
Mother warned you about me!
Creepy1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Hi, Harry.

adrenahelin agreed to let you take his spot as winner of the "surprise" promotion.

Congratulations! You just won a free CNC 355 RXR valued at 230$.

All you have to do is pay 25$ to cover the shipping cost and I will build this for you and ship it to you. Thank you for your order and I hope you get many happy flights.

I do not follow the business model that other people follow. When I say that what I do is "different," I really mean it. I follow my own ideals. While I do have to conduct this venture as a business, the bottom line is this is a hobby for me and it will remain that way. Now THAT is a promise, folks.

All the best,
Chris


Now that's AWESOME!

Youda man, Chris!
Old Jan 19, 2013, 03:39 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 201
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painless360 View Post
Chris. I'd like to order a CNC 258-RXR priced at 225$.

It will need to be shipped to the UK and I'd like it with black arms and body with black rear rotors and orange or red front rotors please (the same as the image at the top of the post). I'll be fitting a spectrum Rx - that work ok?

Get in touch and we can sort Paypal payment.

Happy flying!
Hello,

Black arms are 2$ more each for anodizing black so your price would actually be 235$ to have all 4 arms anodized black. (4 arms X 2$ = 10$)

A Spektrum RX will work fine.

Please let me know your thoughts and I can add your order to the order list. I should have this in the mail for you this week if you decide confirm your order. Alternatively, just metallic arms with black anodized center plate is 225$, shipping and paypal fees included.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 19, 2013, 05:39 PM
Bking1340 is offline
Find More Posts by Bking1340
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
Bking1340's Avatar
Hi Chris. Thanks for my cnc355 diy - finished the build - was a bit sceptical in the beginning when I placed my order, but you proved me wrong - 1 amazing cnc monster.
Just want to tell the newbie guys that are thinking of buying from Chris - you can go ahead - best customer service I ever got from over the seas and I had my share of over 100 different order`s. And this kit are super easy to assemble (diy kit) - If you do a descent build, taking your time, you will be in the air in 3-4 hours. And with the kk2 flight controller you can do a setup for a newbie to a expert.

Chris - PLEASE do a tri - maybe a normal servo tail that can also be utilized as y6. PLEASE

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAQ Nine Eagles Solo Pro I/II/V1/V2/270/Bravo SX FAQ (FAQ part in the first 3 postings!) SoloProFan Micro Helis 2138 May 11, 2016 02:24 PM
Discussion Armattan Quads Announcement: Upgrade Parts bobepine Product Announcements 20 Feb 27, 2016 09:07 AM
For Sale Armattan Quads Price List and FAQ bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1379 Jan 16, 2013 02:51 PM
Sold Armattan 355mm quad N3SHXX Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 5 Jan 15, 2013 04:48 PM
Found Trade a Armattan RXR quad for iPhone 3 bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Dec 01, 2012 12:47 PM