This thread is privately moderated by SYMAWD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 17, 2013, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 111
Thread OP
Sold

Blade Nano CP X, mCP X, and 130X Head and Tail Stiffening Kits

*Last time I will be selling these for a while. Will sell through 1/20/2013. Will be available again in March.

These kits will reduce vibrations on your Nano CP X, mCP X, or 130X and get rid of slop on the ball links.

Each kit includes high quality silicone o-rings that will last a very long time. Commonly used rubber canopy grommets on the head will degrade and crack over time.

The Nano CP X kit (picture 1) includes 7 o-rings. Each kit is $2 shipped.

The mCP X kit (picture 2) includes 9 o-rings. Large orange o-rings go on the lower swash and blade grips. Small orange o-rings go on the upper swash. The black o-rings replace your feathering shaft dampers. They are much stiffer than the stock ones. Each kit is $2.50 shipped.

The 130X kit (picture 3) includes 11 o-rings. The large o-rings go on the upper and lower swash as well as the blade grips. If your 130X has DFC arms like in the picture, they obviously do not go on the blade grips as there is no longer a ball link up there. The small ones go on the tail grip balls, tail servo linkage ball, and on top of the pitch slider. Each kit is $2.50 shipped.

When you PayPal me, please tell me what kits and the quantity in the notes on PayPal. Thank You.
*At this time, shipping to USA and Canada only. First Class Intl. to Canada is an additional $0.50 to the final price. Priority Intl. is $12.95 additional.
**Delivery confirmation is NOT included. Add $1.40 to the final price if you would like delivery confirmation.
***You will receive new, never used o-rings, the picture of them installed is just for show.
****Multiple sets available.
*****Tail Stiffening applies to 130X only
******Remove any o-rings that come stock on the helicopter or canopy grommets you have added before adding these silicone o-rings
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2013, 06:03 AM
Trader Rating: 3
I will take 1 of each kit. What is your pp address?
Total for:
1 nano cpx kit
1 mcpx kit
Thanks.
Walter
Jan 18, 2013, 08:31 AM
Trader Rating: 16

Would like to order also

I would like to order several sets also. Please provide the Paypal address like the previous person asked for.
Jan 18, 2013, 08:39 AM
Trader Rating: 111
Thread OP
All PMs replied to and PMs sent. Will ship today if I receive payment by 4 P.M. EST.

Quick Reply