Feb 05, 2013, 03:00 PM
when down=up, up=expensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovey
Fine fine, here is my second flight. A bit boring, but gets better further into the video. Just some half piro flips, hurricanes and some backward flight, nothing too fancy. I am working on getting more transitions going, and tightening up half piro flips, and well, everything hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyUJ...wXN7iPfdwCJTtg

NICE flying and good demo of the birds capabilities! Is it just me, or is that a whole lot of tail wagging?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2013, 03:26 PM
Just wanna fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whichwaysup
NICE flying and good demo of the birds capabilities! Is it just me, or is that a whole lot of tail wagging?
Thanks! It sure is a lot of tail wag, my gain was way low, I think maybe -100 in that flight.

I am running a higher gain at the moment but the wag is still there. It is my only real complaint so far I guess.
Feb 05, 2013, 03:28 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
I can't see it at work!
Feb 05, 2013, 03:40 PM
Damn, that wouldn't be acceptable... I thought this was going to be a good one! But no, HH's QC shines again.
Feb 05, 2013, 03:43 PM
Just wanna fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRacer
Damn, that wouldn't be acceptable... I thought this was going to be a good one! But no, HH's QC shines again.
Once you load the helicopter with aggressive flying the wag goes away.

This helicopter has tons of power, and the tail holds really well, I doubt it will blow out easily if at all. It is a great little heli, with this one annoyance.

I have read though that attaching a KBDD mCPX tail blade solves the wag. I still need to try that.
Last edited by grovey; Feb 05, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
Feb 05, 2013, 05:42 PM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Wow that really does Wag strong from time to time. Otherwise looks and sounds really good. Flips over smoothly, steady Inverted hovers.
Feb 06, 2013, 06:23 AM

One more video

One more video of my favorite helicopter. Its just that great!
BLADE MCPX BL (0 min 57 sec)
Feb 06, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hey all - I'm sure I've missed it, but does anyone have a pic of this bird next to a Nano? I want to get a feel for the size difference. I love my Nano, but it can get really small really quickly. I don't want anything big enough to hurt someone, because with my flying skills, I most certainly will. Something 50% bigger than the Nano would be about right.

If you have both and are willing to post a side by side pick, I'd be eternally grateful. Well, maybe not ETERNALLY, but at least for a while.
Feb 06, 2013, 10:23 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boolis
One more video of my favorite helicopter. Its just that great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQSIBI2qri4
Looks fast and Fun!

Quote:
Hey all - I'm sure I've missed it, but does anyone have a pic of this bird next to a Nano? I want to get a feel for the size difference. I love my Nano, but it can get really small really quickly. I don't want anything big enough to hurt someone, because with my flying skills, I most certainly will. Something 50% bigger than the Nano would be about right.

If you have both and are willing to post a side by side pick, I'd be eternally grateful. Well, maybe not ETERNALLY, but at least for a while.
It's a little bigger than an mCPX V2.
Feb 06, 2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer
Looks fast and Fun!

It's a little bigger than an mCPX V2.
That would help, but I skipped that step in my Heli purchasing (shame on me, I try to buy ALL of these stupid things so I can put myself into bankruptcy as quickly as possible ). Is the mCPX V2 bigger than the Nano?
Feb 06, 2013, 10:54 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Quote:
That would help, but I skipped that step in my Heli purchasing (shame on me, I try to buy ALL of these stupid things so I can put myself into bankruptcy as quickly as possible ). Is the mCPX V2 bigger than the Nano?
I think somebody said the Main Blades are like 10.5" now.

Look back here for mCPX to BL side by side pics...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9&postcount=77
Feb 06, 2013, 11:32 AM
whats the size difference between the new mcpx-bl and the 130x
Feb 06, 2013, 11:59 AM
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy4129
whats the size difference between the new mcpx-bl and the 130x
Even Bigger!

If Indoorheli would stop buying multiple 300X's and get one of these, we could have a nice Family pic again....
Feb 06, 2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Nano, MCPX_BL, 130X
Feb 06, 2013, 12:02 PM
You down with EPP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heritageflyer
Even Bigger!
I cant decide which one to get (130x or MCPX BL)

They are priced the same, so it is pretty much boiling down to, which one has more issues.

I am just looking for something to fly in my yard, so either will do.

IT's a big yard, but too small for my 300x.

Quick Reply