Dec 21, 2003, 08:15 PM
BANNED!!!
Thread OP

Free Tic's Hat!!!! Free Tic's Hat!!!!free Tic's Hat!!!!

It has come to the attention of Amnesty International that tic's Shredair Hat is being held against its will somewhere in Oregon. It was last seen with this gang of hooligans known as the Shredders. (see pic below). The ring leader was last seen traveling to Bogota, Columbia the native city of the Medelin Drug Cartel. We have good word that they have now ventured into hatnapping.

Freedom to tic's hat was promised over a year ago, and yet it remains captive. We need you to send your sincere and heartfelt letters to the following email address...

[email protected]

Keep the email simple, in the subject line post the following:

FREE TIC'S HAT!!!!

If we are lucky we may be able to bring to bear enough pressure to have this hat sent to its family somewhere in the hills of Pennsylvania.

Thank you,

A concerned citizen
Dec 21, 2003, 09:14 PM
Reality: What a concept!
Here's the culprit:

He goes by the alias of "egras14". When Tic comes down here next week he'll get a chance to meet him, but I have to warn you, he's dangerous.
Latest blog entry: I'll be glad when this is over.
Dec 21, 2003, 10:33 PM
Side view of the hat looks like half baseball cap and half old salt rain hat. HA!
Dec 22, 2003, 09:02 AM
Permanently Banned
I think you should send the hat on tour. Send it around the world, and get pics of it everywhere...
Dec 22, 2003, 09:03 AM
Permanently Banned
Can you get a pic of it taped to a zagi, flying full contact combat?
Dec 22, 2003, 12:55 PM
Or send it into space on a rocket.
Dec 22, 2003, 01:07 PM
i am going to the bahamas this weekend if you would like for me to take it there
Dec 22, 2003, 05:06 PM
tic
tic
thunderscreech
I think it's an EXCELLENT idea to send the hat on a world tour... If Dieter sends me the hat, I will make sure it goes on tour and we will have pics from every location it sees... I may not be able to make it to any of the exotic locations, but I would ship the hat to the event, trusting it would be returned afterwards. It would be good publicity for Shredair and I'd eventually end up w/ a hat that's seen slopes and clubs from all over the world!..
Dec 22, 2003, 10:09 PM
Love to see pics of it on the slopes of Hong Kong!
Dec 22, 2003, 10:38 PM
Permanently Banned
Send it to me, I'll slope it off the side of the Empire State Building here in NYC.
Dec 22, 2003, 11:17 PM
Al
Al
Low level Blabber
Due to threat of further "Hatnapping" incidents while the hat is on world tour, might I suggest increasing security to the point of assigning a 24 hour a day security guard to the "Hat". I selflessly offer up my services. No pay required just coverage of my travel expenses will be sufficient. I am worried about the drug Cartel connection so in anticipation of receiving the nod, I have devoted myself to watching reruns of Miami Vice, shaving only every second day and driving at insanely high speeds while listening to Phil Collins. Cheers
Dec 23, 2003, 08:46 AM
the terror hat level has been raised to orange
Dec 23, 2003, 09:15 AM
Permanently Banned
...according to the latest Hatland Security report...
Dec 23, 2003, 09:38 AM
Rocket launchers have now been setup around the hat for security purposes.
Dec 23, 2003, 09:39 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
World hat tour.. I'll show it alabama!

Quick Reply