Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Helishoen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by Helishoen
Mini-HowTo

Calibration and Binding Dragon Link

Made this video to help a friend set up his Dragon Link... figured I would post it here for others to use if needed.

How to: Dragon Link Calibration & Bind Set Up (20 min 20 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2013, 09:25 AM
Find More Posts by Dogzilla
Nice video...

But the dragon link instructions say hold the bind down button for 3 seconds and let go, then it flashes green on/off to indicate binding.

In this video, he holds it until it goes orange, and then binds it....

What is the discrepancy?
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by SpencerTop
Wow, I didn't even realize I was subscribed to this thread, but I have watched this video many times, it works for me, I think it is correct.

I do think this guy is color blind because he calls yellow, orange... just kidding helishoen, I love the vid and thx for putting it out there

Here is what I found in the instructions for bind, maybe you have a different version

Page 14 (bind section)
4. Wait at least 5 seconds, or until the LED turns YELLOW and then release the button.

same thing on page 8 of the instructions

Page 8
Bind (Hold the button down for at least 5 seconds, or until the LED turns YELLOW)