Thread Tools
Jan 14, 2013, 04:17 PM
Registered User
Discussion

NITROPLANES SUCK!! SENT ME F-86 with missing parts


and dont want to refund the fully money. NOW i have a hassle to pack sh i t and take to the store and lose money on brand new item I Just opened up. GRanted its only 15 dollars but why should the customer have to pay for their mistake, BAD policy and I told the guy I wont shop with your company no more.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2013, 04:19 PM
Registered User
Or as I like to call them , "outofstock.com" I think they're the new bananahobbys . I mean , why advertise planes you have NO intention of ever stocking again ?
Jan 14, 2013, 05:41 PM
EDF all the way!
bruff's Avatar
Did you go down to their forums ask about the problem? What part was missing?
Bob
Jan 14, 2013, 05:48 PM
Registered User

this was a deal i told them to take it down me and elmer both got screwed


It was a $500 dollar Modelbau F-86 on sale for $225, we were like what a deal, with retracts, and turbine pipe the works, SO we bought two we both have the exact same things missing. ERRRRRRRRRR its not the point of 15bucks
Jan 14, 2013, 05:50 PM
Registered User

here is the link to the sale hell of a deal if everything was there


Quote:
Originally Posted by bruff View Post
Did you go down to their forums ask about the problem? What part was missing?
Bob
http://www.nitroplanes.com/gas-f86sabre.html


its missing the vertical tail, canopy, retracts, some hardware, turbine pipe to name few of the main things. NO gas tanks etc..
Jan 14, 2013, 06:42 PM
rvlevy7
rvlevy7's Avatar
I see website (your ordered Nitroplanes F-86). Interest that no picture show but know the words. Refund is necessary. Bad or Good in business common. Learned Mistaken will bring to better sell with honest in business. I hope them will give you refund full in grace.
Jan 14, 2013, 06:47 PM
EDF all the way!
bruff's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockshah View Post
http://www.nitroplanes.com/gas-f86sabre.html


its missing the vertical tail, canopy, retracts, some hardware, turbine pipe to name few of the main things. NO gas tanks etc..

Again did you go here and ask about the missing parts? You will get an answer!
Bob
Jan 14, 2013, 07:17 PM
Registered User
Sherlock, go to the NP forum...more response there
Jan 14, 2013, 07:17 PM
wannabe Jet guy
CRCJA's Avatar

Edf


Since this is NOT EDF, why bring your rant and cursing in here? I know people love to hear about your failures and all, but why this?????



Ralph
Jan 14, 2013, 07:25 PM
High Dynamic Thrust
stoneenforcer's Avatar
Nitro planes is a distributor only. they dont manufactor the plane. try to contact the mfg directly explaing your issue. or call your CC company and reverse the charges !

post a video if you get it flying!!

these parts you claim.".its missing the vertical tail, canopy, retracts, some hardware, turbine pipe to name few of the main things. NO gas tanks etc.. " are far more $$$ then $15 bucks
Last edited by stoneenforcer; Jan 14, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Jan 14, 2013, 07:35 PM
BOHICA!
Mike Warren's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRCJA View Post
Since this is NOT EDF, why bring your rant and cursing in here? I know people love to hear about your failures and all, but why this?????
Ralph
+1
Jan 14, 2013, 10:52 PM
Registered User

NO they will refund me the money but not shipping charge


Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneenforcer View Post
Nitro planes is a distributor only. they dont manufactor the plane. try to contact the mfg directly explaing your issue. or call your CC company and reverse the charges !

post a video if you get it flying!!

these parts you claim.".its missing the vertical tail, canopy, retracts, some hardware, turbine pipe to name few of the main things. NO gas tanks etc.. " are far more $$$ then $15 bucks
Thats what I meant by the 15bucks, the shipping charge. THEY wont refund that, thats what im mad about. ITS Not my fault things are missing. THEY should issue me a full refund.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Great Planes F-86 Saber Parts lotech Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 2 May 02, 2012 05:03 PM
Alert HEY EVERYONE! the great planes 30mm f-86 foam parts are all in stock! Mason W. Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5 Mar 05, 2012 09:28 PM
Video Nitroplanes 90mm F-86 test Westwood Electric Plane Talk 0 Mar 04, 2012 12:57 AM
Rant What does it take to get missing parts sent from Banana Hobby? Joe 1320 Banana Hobby 51 Jun 03, 2011 09:33 AM