Old Jan 12, 2013, 06:38 PM
abletowinginc
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Copyright infringement. It is temporarily hidden while abletowinginc edits it.
Jan 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
I think that was just for the cable adaptors. I might buy Phoenix in the future but Realflight can keep it. I'm not running a business with that software to pay hundreds of dollars for it.
Jan 12, 2013, 07:09 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72
I think that was just for the cable adaptors. I might buy Phoenix in the future but Realflight can keep it. I'm not running a business with that software to pay hundreds of dollars for it.
no its a preorder i emailed them it is both simulators realflight 5.5 hacked and phoenix
Jan 12, 2013, 07:09 PM
Koo
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
If I were you, I'd delete the thread ASAP. I got a warning and a point for sharing the same deal that was on ebay. This is a pirate copy, works great, but rcg doesn't like copyright violations.
Jan 12, 2013, 07:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29
If I were you, I'd delete the thread ASAP. I got a warning and a point for sharing the same deal that was on ebay. This is a pirate copy, works great, but rcg doesn't like copyright violations.
lol i didnt make it....who knows maybe there patents are up i dont know how it works just passing on some deal i found
Jan 12, 2013, 07:14 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
as quoted in the info...

TWO disks included:
PhoenixRC V2.5
Phoenix 2.5 to 3.0 beta upgrade package
Real Flight G5 and crack file <<<<<< usually means pirated material
Reflex XTR 5
AeroFly Professional Deluxe 1.11
14 in 1 console software
Jan 12, 2013, 08:54 PM
AMA# 980507
Quote:
Ummm...you guys know that Knife Edge Software (makers of Real Flight) is owned by the owner of this forum right? OP, I think you may want to delete your post...
Jan 12, 2013, 09:23 PM
Mongo like wind. Wind Good.
I would think that not having the transmitter would be enough to stop the crack from being used.

Threats. Yup. Fear authority? (Vietnam mean anything?) Or not...

Price it at a level so that pirating is not profitable.

JMHO.
Jan 12, 2013, 10:04 PM
Koo
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by abletowinginc
lol i didnt make it....who knows maybe there patents are up i dont know how it works just passing on some deal i found
This is a great deal for those of us who can't afford the real thing.

Quote:
Yeah, shouldn't have posted the quote here. Another point .
That was my post before and I got a warning and a point for it. Just don't want the same thing happening to you.
Last edited by Koo; Jan 14, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
Jan 13, 2013, 01:57 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
Quote:
RCG only likes it if they can profit from it, Look at there biggest sponsor
Hobby King!
Jan 13, 2013, 02:04 PM
OP, Go stand in the corner....NOW!
Jan 13, 2013, 03:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
This is a great deal for those of us who can't afford the real thing.

That was my post before and I got a warning and a point for it. Just don't want the same thing happening to you.
thanks for the warning it is silly if they do.wheres the first ammendment in this thread service or is it based in russia? lol love the input though guys its been a fun discussion
Jan 13, 2013, 04:35 PM
First amendment protects your right to free public speech. It doesn't protect the right to advertise pirated software on a privately owned forum.

Where's the constitution to protect the developers from having their work stolen by a leading distributor and seller in their very industry?
Jan 13, 2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead
First amendment protects your right to free public speech. It doesn't protect the right to advertise pirated software on a privately owned forum.

Where's the constitution to protect the developers from having their work stolen by a leading distributor and seller in their very industry?
Every where in America. These are foreign based companies creating these "dongles"
Jan 13, 2013, 08:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wHead

correct and i am excercising it by telling others im not advertising anything

Quick Reply