This thread is privately moderated by RoyAceWings, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Thread OP
New Product

F series V Tail Glider Bags | Ace Wing Carriers

Hi Everyone, For all of you that picked up one of the new V tail F series gliders, we have both 70" and 80" glider bags For one or two gliders. Comes with tail covers and a variety of colors so you can have your personal favorite. We pride ourselves in giving you American made products with the quality you expect. Remember we do do some customizing if that's the way you would like to go. We do ship internationally and we do have our Wing Carriers and Glider Bags around the world. Keep your eyes open and if you see a Pilot who has one take a look.
Name: V Tail Glider Bag 2 by Ace Wing Carrier.jpg
Views: 170
Size: 271.8 KB
Description:
Our line of V Tail series Glider Bags
Ace V Tail Glider Bags

Ace Wing Carriers
Roy
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2013, 11:28 AM
Pattern Mstr

Wing Bags for an Extremeflight Vanquish 2M f3A

Sir,

I just purchased an Extreme Flight Vanquish F3A 2-meter version for my 2013 contest season. I would like if possable a quote for wing bags, as well as tail bags. I would also like a canopy cover if that is something you make as well. I would be in no rush for these items, just around the early June area. Please let me know if you have any questions on deminsions or such, and I can give them to you.

Thank You Much
Matt

Quick Reply