New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Hellsiege, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 06:52 AM
Find More Posts by Hellsiege
Staying Frosty
Discussion

A few updates - Happy New Year

Been awhile and always say I'm going to update this so here are a few

Built a 1200mm Vulcan hexacopter rig to replace / backup our stretched 600 rig we've used for 2+ years now. Vulcan 1200 maiden is here:
Vulcan 1200mm Hexa, DJI WKm, Maiden (2 min 53 sec)

This past week I was privileged enough to work on a video project at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge. It's not my helicopter, but I flew a Copterworks AF25b to just under deck height of bridge (900ft), with a RED Scarlet on the front of it. Talk about pucker factor Attaching a few pictures to this post and Special thanks to Robert at UAVProducts.com for his over the phone help on making some last minute tweaks that made this job a success!

Also, watch the classified section. I hope to be doing some shop cleaning and have a few airframes and items that need to go. Happy New Year all!

Steve
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Construction Projects - Updated
to remove ads between posts