Jan 15, 2013, 08:21 PM
AMA 667982 KG7NKY
Glad to hear you have it working Miniclip, good news.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2013, 08:35 PM
The electronic governor is not initialized
Oct 31, 2014, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in ILM
Take the prop off.
Turn on your radio and push the throttle all the way up.
Connect the battery to your plane.
As soon as you hear 2 beeps close the throttle all the way.

If that works you are in business, if not, reverse the throttle and do he above again.
Thanks Rich,

I tried this and it worked great! But does anyone know what to do if my motor is running backwards? Instead of pulling the plane forward, it pushes it back.

Thanks,

-Wyatt
Oct 31, 2014, 12:13 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZebra
Thanks Rich,

I tried this and it worked great! But does anyone know what to do if my motor is running backwards? Instead of pulling the plane forward, it pushes it back.

Thanks,

-Wyatt
assuming your prop is on the right way (numbers facing forward), if the plane is being pushed back, swap any two motor wires connected to the ESC.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl
assuming your prop is on the right way (numbers facing forward), if the plane is being pushed back, swap any two motor wires connected to the ESC.
If the prop is backwards, it does not change if it is pulling or pushing.
Just affects the amount of thrust.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:53 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
^^ ah true. missed that one. definitely a wire swap. couldn't hurt to check though that prop is on the right way.
Oct 31, 2014, 01:23 PM
Some speed control arming procedures are different than others. Read and follow the speed control directions carefully if provided with your model. If your motor battery is not charged, the speed control may not arm. If your motor battery has a bad cell, speed control may not arm. If there is a poor or broken connection between speed control and motor leads motor won't run. Always turn on transmitter and have throttle stick in lowest position BEFORE you connect motor battery. If throttle stick is above lowest position and throttle trim is also set above lowest position, speed control will not arm for your safety. Be careful not to knock transmitter over or otherwise accidentally raise the throttle stick and start the motor with prop on the model. Cheap transmitters usually have no throttle lock or other safety feature to protect from accidental throttle -up.
Oct 31, 2014, 04:50 PM
i think that switch on top left of the tx has to be pulled forward, then turn on tx,plug in battery, after 3 beeps push that switch back, this is how it worked on my first plane the hawksky with the tx that came with it.
Oct 31, 2014, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl
So, any two wires? When I was reading an Instructable on connecting RC airplane parts, it said I could put the wires on any way. Guess he was wrong! Lol. Anyways, thanks for the help!

-Wyatt
Oct 31, 2014, 10:34 PM
Alright yeah, sorry about 2 posts in a row lol, but I switched the VCC and Ground wires for the motor and now it's working properly! Thanks for the help guys!

Friendly regards,

-Wyatt

Quick Reply