This thread is privately moderated by Ecibob, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2013, 07:48 PM
Trader Rating: 5
B to the O to the B
Thread OP
For Sale

Laptop - Samsung R580 15.6" (500 GB, Intel Core i5, 2.26 GHz, 4 GB) - Red

Hi all,

Selling is the laptop you see below in the picture. It comes with charger and works like new. No cosmetic damages.

Price is set at $500, or best offer.

Here are the exact specs:

************************************************** ************************************
Product Information
The Samsung R580 is a red, 15.6-inch laptop running the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. This ENERGY STAR-qualified Samsung notebook is equipped with a 15.6-inch, LED backlit display with a screen resolution of 1366x768 pixels. The Samsung R580 is powered by a 2.26 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. A 1.3 MP Web cam is included as well, and storage on this 15.6-inch laptop is handled by a 500 GB hard drive. Additional data can be accessed by the user through the DVD±RW optical drive, three-in-one media card reader, or a USB port. Graphics are handled by the integrated Nvidia GeForce 310M chipset with 512 MB of video memory. Battery power for this Samsung notebook is handled by the 6-cell, 4400 mAh, Li-ion battery. Internet connectivity for this notebook is available via a RJ-45 LAN interface or the integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. The Samsung notebook weighs 5.7 lbs and measures 16.2 inches wide by 10.7 inches high by 1.6 inches thick.

Product Identifiers
Brand Samsung
Model R580
MPN NP-R580-JSB1US
UPC 036725722781
Color Red
Laptop Type Notebook

Power
Battery Type Lithium Ion

Processor
Processor Intel Core i5 430M (2.26 GHz)

Memory
Installed Memory 4 GB

Hard Drive
Hard Drive Capacity 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD (Hard Disc Drive)
Hard Drive Type HDD (Hard Disc Drive)

Disk Drive
Optical Drive Type Blu-Ray

Display
Display Size 15.6"
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 310M

Dimensions
Depth 10 in.
Height 1.44 in.
Width 14.9 in.
Weight 5.7 lb.
************************************************** **************************************

Accepted payment is paypal, and will ship internationally! Please PM me! Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2013, 11:15 PM
Trader Rating: 29
How old? Are you the origional owner?
Any programs loaded already?
Thanks.
Jan 13, 2013, 03:16 AM
B to the O to the B
Thread OP
I am the original owner, and it has hardly been used since I bought it. There already is a copy of windows 7 installed, but I can reformat it to the original condition with no programs if you'd like, of course. Other than that it doesn't come with any expensive programs.
Jan 13, 2013, 12:47 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Suspended Account
careful everyone. i bought an ardu controller from this guy for 125. he has ignored all my requests for tracking info after he said he sent it before the 5th. this is my latest email to him.... (he says hes been real busy)

you have ignored my question for two weeks.. please answer me. this is the question again.
DO YOU HAVE TRACKING INFO?
HOW WAS IT SHIPPED PRIOR TO THE 5TH AND BY WHO?

please answer these questions sir
Jan 13, 2013, 12:56 PM
B to the O to the B
Thread OP
I've been talking with you and after two days of being busy this weekend and not getting back to you for a few day. There is no freaking need to post on my other threads. I have not ignored you for two weeks and I told you when it was shipped. Don't post in my other threads or get of RCGroups. There is nothing else I can tell you. I already said I'd give you a refund if it didn't arrive.

Mods, please delete his post.
Jan 17, 2013, 12:01 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Suspended Account
where is my ardu or my refund sir ? its been 2 weeks and i need my money or my item. and then you warn me not to post that you are a thief? nice try... you have the nerve to steal peoples money and then tell me dont post... I'm not the only one. i am reaching out to vanderbuilt next to let them know you are using that email to scam people....WHERE IS MY ARDU THAT I PAID FOR ??? you said it shipped 2 weeks ago.... please fix this . THERE IS NO WAY YOU SHIPPED IT 2 WEEKS AGO SIR. youre lying..... and paypal said your account doesnt have funds for the refund........

Quick Reply