This thread is privately moderated by whosthebaddest, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2013, 08:23 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
Sold

FATSHARK DOMINATOR 3rd Gen Goggles Perfect Condition

Fatshark Dominator Goggles 3rd Generation in perfect condition.

These are like brand new only used a few times.

They have been very well taken care of in case and not exposed to light.
There are no scratches or marks.

I wear Glasses and have a severe astigmatism. The lens adjustments are just for near/far sightedness. I got some contact lenses and was wearing them with the goggles but I don't like wearing the contacts. SO I'm selling the goggles

comes with cables and hard case of course

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=522

$250 includes usps priority shipping/tracking

Thanks!!!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2013, 08:58 PM
Trader Rating: 75
Before you give up, I got the PDF spec for the inserts and I'm having mine custom cut to go in. 17mm x 24mm and they will just lay in there. Then you can hot glue them I'm......

Quick Reply