This thread is privately moderated by dumb_thumbs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 08, 2013, 11:42 PM
Trader Rating: 4
wrong descision, wrong time
Thread OP
Sold

Topsky super mini DLG, Free shipping to Cont. US - Price lowered

I'm selling my Topsky super mini DLG. This was my first DLG build and it came out a bit heavy at ~6.3 oz. It still flys really well, but it could be lightened up by using a smaller receiver, and switching to spring pull elevator/rudder. The wings have some very small dents, and the rudder has been broken on the bottom a few times. The rudder has been repaired, and has been reinforced with glass along the bottom. It has Blue Arrow D05010MG servos all around. Given the current condition, I'm asking $120 and that includes shipping to the continental US. International shipping will be more and depends on where its getting shipped. I reserve the right to not ship to certain countries.

I accept paypal for payment. Also, it will be available for local pickup in the Seattle/Tacoma area. For local pickup I accept only cash. If I'm going to be shipping I will need a few days before shipping because I'll need to build a custom box to avoid damage. For any questions PM me.

-Heath
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2013, 12:49 AM
Trader Rating: 10
PM sent.

Quick Reply