Someone who has had experience buying at toysonics??? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 08, 2013, 12:47 PM
Registered User
ivanborrelly's Avatar
Discussion

Someone who has had experience buying at toysonics???


I'm starting to worry about the purchase orders that I put in Toysonics.

I paid my first order on 01-02-2013 10:19:17, since then, this order is in "Processed" status, but no changes. I sent a message to the mail they put for contact on the page, but no answers until now.

Just wanted to hear from anyone who has recently received any order from toysonics.

Thanks!

IRB
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2013, 11:07 AM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
RGS2010's Avatar
I've ordered 1 plane and several accessories from them over a couple of years and they have been great. Last order was a few months ago.

Russ
Jan 09, 2013, 12:11 PM
EVFlyersBoss
bobzilla's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanborrelly
I'm starting to worry about the purchase orders that I put in Toysonics.

I paid my first order on 01-02-2013 10:19:17, since then, this order is in "Processed" status, but no changes. I sent a message to the mail they put for contact on the page, but no answers until now.

Just wanted to hear from anyone who has recently received any order from toysonics.

Thanks!

IRB

I ordered a 40% hatch for my plane on 31 Dec 2012 from Toysonics (Kaf Group). Only email received was an automated one that order was processed. I have emailed and called (voice mail only) and have not been able to get a response from them for 10 days, nor receive the hatch. I resolved that the only way to get some action is thru paypal, which I have started a resolution claim. Be aware that toysonics is "out to lunch" and will take your order, but you may never see items. Buyers beware.
Jan 09, 2013, 02:18 PM
Registered User
ivanborrelly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzilla
I ordered a 40% hatch for my plane on 31 Dec 2012 from Toysonics (Kaf Group). Only email received was an automated one that order was processed. I have emailed and called (voice mail only) and have not been able to get a response from them for 10 days, nor receive the hatch. I resolved that the only way to get some action is thru paypal, which I have started a resolution claim. Be aware that toysonics is "out to lunch" and will take your order, but you may never see items. Buyers beware.
At this time i think you're right because i can't get any answer through any message. It's a shame, i though it was a great desicion to get some products from toysonics, now i don't even think it's a real store...nobody answers the phone or reply my email messages, not even the account from RCGroups.

I'll wait a couple of days, because i still have some hopes to get the products i ordered!!!

Thanks for your comments!!!!
Jan 09, 2013, 02:35 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
RGS2010's Avatar
Sad to hear this guys...THIS is why I always use PayPal !!!

I've never had to use PayPal's service for non-performance of a vendor. Let me know how it turns out.
Jan 09, 2013, 03:00 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
RGS2010's Avatar
I just went to their site and it basically states that they are doing inventory and won't be responding until after the 13th of this month. As memory serves, they did the same thing last year. Maybe that's it...even though it seems like a poor business practice.

Russ
Jan 09, 2013, 03:13 PM
Registered User
ivanborrelly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010
I just went to their site and it basically states that they are doing inventory and won't be responding until after the 13th of this month. As memory serves, they did the same thing last year. Maybe that's it...even though it seems like a poor business practice.

Russ
Thanks a lot, RGS2010!

I hope to receive some good news from them. I didn't realize that, My apologies to toysonics.
Jan 22, 2013, 07:53 AM
Registered User
ivanborrelly's Avatar
Still waiting for my orders!!!!

I'll keep buying from China, it takes the same time, and it's cheaper...I thought i had the advantage of ordering from USA, but no...i haven't received none of the orders that i put on December on Toysonics !!!
Jan 22, 2013, 08:31 AM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
RGS2010's Avatar
WOW, there must really be some trouble there!
Jan 31, 2013, 07:28 PM
Registered User
Did anyone get their stuff
Feb 05, 2013, 06:47 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010
I just went to their site and it basically states that they are doing inventory and won't be responding until after the 13th of this month. As memory serves, they did the same thing last year. Maybe that's it...even though it seems like a poor business practice.

Russ

It's not a business practice - it's Chinese New Year. The entire country shuts down for over a week.
Feb 05, 2013, 07:34 PM
---- --
9XTremist's Avatar
EASY GUYS,
toysonics is 100% legit and honest. clement mok and toysonics is safer and less mistake prone than the nitroplanes/hobbypartz/xheli conglomerate. (i do use both) toysonics's crew doesn't start work till 11am and quit at 7pm (go figure) and of my 25 or 30 orders i have NEVER had an order ship quicker than 2 or 3 days. (it's not "headsuprc" for sure) i placed an order just before the first of jan. and it didn't ship till the 16th of jan.... I HAD 1 OF MY POP-UP BLOCKERS blocking the banners that were on every page, i did see the 10% discount sign but not the banner explaining why. i came here to whine about it with everyone else and someone mentioned add blockage... i wasn't feeling like a rocket scientist that day.
i did just post (in this forum) that we need a sticky that covers the login area for 2 weeks every year during the ch-n/year, would have saved me some stress last year and i know not to order during feb. (even from the usa store)

michael clyde
Last edited by 9XTremist; Feb 05, 2013 at 07:37 PM. Reason: cuz...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion anyone know someone who is good at repairing fiberglass cowl,, raron455 Crash Discussion 1 Sep 16, 2012 10:38 AM
Question Who has actually had major issues with 910 mHZ / 0.9GHz? DJO FPV Talk 19 Sep 07, 2012 11:55 PM
Discussion BOATS, who has or had one? Killionaire Chit Chat 20 Aug 27, 2012 09:42 AM
Discussion Suitable heli for someone who hasn't had one for 10 years please. gtfreight Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric) 22 Jul 01, 2012 12:03 AM
Help! What plane to buy for someone with no experience at all skispartan Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 18 Aug 04, 2006 07:20 PM