Mar 28, 2013, 05:15 AM

We will be offering custom colors on our website. In the future, if you would like to change the color
of your motor housings you can choose from a variety of colors.

Thank you for your interest in FPV MODEL.
Last edited by jasonfpvmodel; Mar 28, 2013 at 05:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 28, 2013, 05:22 AM
Where is the YUN 1 ?. is it delivered yet or still on Beta testing. OH my. they might be waiting for xmas before it's gonna be delivered.
Last edited by Ringo Ranger; Mar 28, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Mar 28, 2013, 05:40 AM
Jason That's great but boy you guys need a lesson in marketing! : )

May I respectfully suggest you concentrate on delivering the product as is and worry about upgrades and cosmetics at a latter stage. Dangling 'another' carrot at this time is not the priority. I wish I was in your neck of the woods. I would consult 'pro bono' just to get you out of the hole you are digging yourself in. I am confident your product will be great that's why I placed my order early but I cringe when I see the communication strategy being implemented. Please take this as constructive criticism!

Regards

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfpvmodel

We will be offering custom colors on our website. In the future, if you would like to change the color
of your motor housings you can choose from a variety of colors.

Thank you for your interest in FPV MODEL.
Mar 28, 2013, 05:51 AM
changed my mind. I pre ordered the Mastor G instead.,...
Last edited by Ringo Ranger; Mar 28, 2013 at 06:00 AM.
Mar 28, 2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo Ranger
Where is the YUN 1 ?. is it delivered yet or still on Beta testing. OH my. they might be waiting for xmas before it's gonna be delivered.
Beta Testing Done.
They have experienced delays from the supplier who is making the protective housing for the electronics.

Guys who had preordered can get there YUN-1 shipped asap without the electronic casings, or wait until the casings have been manufactured.
Mar 28, 2013, 06:03 AM
I think It's gonna take another month to wait or more.

I hope so.. thanks Ryan Thomas.
Mar 28, 2013, 08:03 AM

delivery

From FPV yesterday:

Those of you who choose option B, we can begin the packaging and shipping of YUN-Is starting tomorrow.
Mar 28, 2013, 08:19 AM
Do they said when will they start packing and shipping for those who has chose option A ???
Mar 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
More Combat Please!

New Yun-1 Footage

Here's a piece I shot this past weekend in the mountains. I love flying in the snow. It looks remarkably smooth and peaceful, but I'm mashing the sticks trying to keep it steady in 20+ mph wind gusts. Watch the pine tree branches in shots 3 & 4 as I pass them close. These flights were roughly 1,500 foot ascents from the river bottom. Going up is the fun part... Coming down in rough wind, not so much, but the Yun-1 is a champ.

I'm fairly certain the iFlight motors I have are out of balance because I still get a bit of vibration in the video at certain prop speeds where it's resonating. Grr.

I edited this in 2.7k, so if you have a higher def monitor, crank up the resolution and enjoy.

Scenes of Serenity - Wintery Bridal Veil Falls - Flown w/ DragonLink & Yun-1 Gimbal (2 min 34 sec)
Mar 28, 2013, 08:27 AM
Sorry duplicate
Mar 28, 2013, 08:28 AM
Very nice!
Mar 28, 2013, 08:51 AM
Wow!
Mar 28, 2013, 09:03 AM
Nice Wind !!!

Wich Y6 frame you use?
Mar 28, 2013, 09:10 AM
Very nice! mind posting a shot of your rig?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change
Here's a piece I shot this past weekend in the mountains. I love flying in the snow. It looks remarkably smooth and peaceful, but I'm mashing the sticks trying to keep it steady in 20+ mph wind gusts. Watch the pine tree branches in shots 3 & 4 as I pass them close. These flights were roughly 1,500 foot ascents from the river bottom. Going up is the fun part... Coming down in rough wind, not so much, but the Yun-1 is a champ.

I'm fairly certain the iFlight motors I have are out of balance because I still get a bit of vibration in the video at certain prop speeds where it's resonating. Grr.

I edited this in 2.7k, so if you have a higher def monitor, crank up the resolution and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyNNxDcHis
Mar 28, 2013, 09:27 AM
More Combat Please!
It's a custom Y6 built from X650 frame parts, but in a T configuration.

Quick Reply