New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:35 AM
Stacky is offline
Find More Posts by Stacky
Pants first, then shoes
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr360 View Post
Post #1107 - if you build your multis and other products like you build your website (slow and un-responsive), then I'll shop elsewhere.
The website works well for me
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:36 AM
bakchos is offline
Find More Posts by bakchos
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
The website works well for me
for me too.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 11:40 AM
soulpatchfilms is offline
Find More Posts by soulpatchfilms
Registered User
Web site works for me. What doesn't work for me is that it now shows the gimbal is no longer available. What does that mean for pre-orders?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:03 PM
Oztravels is offline
Find More Posts by Oztravels
Registered User
Ditto....And it took my money : ) (in a nice way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulpatchfilms View Post
Web site works for me. What doesn't work for me is that it now shows the gimbal is no longer available. What does that mean for pre-orders?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:37 PM
Wind_of_Change is offline
Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
More Combat Please!
Wind_of_Change's Avatar
I just got the replacement part I needed to get flying with the YUN-1. Did a quick yard test with the stock settings.

SHOCK and AWE!


I've gotta tweak a few settings, and then I'm gonna load up and go get some actual flight footage with it before the 25mph winds get here in few hours, so... gotta run!
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:49 PM
Greg Covey is online now
Find More Posts by Greg Covey
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
I'm looking forward to your video. Don't let the Jackalope's get to the YUN-I.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:55 PM
fiugitive is offline
Find More Posts by fiugitive
Registered User
fiugitive's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Covey View Post
I'm looking forward to your video. Don't let the Jackalope's get to the YUN-I.
Can you quick explain what is "Jackalope" ? I'm french and translate this is just a joke.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:01 PM
Greg Covey is online now
Find More Posts by Greg Covey
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
The jackalope is a mythical animal of North American folklore (a so-called "fearsome critter") described as a jackrabbit with antelope horns or deer antlers and sometimes a pheasant's tail (and often hind legs).
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:03 PM
Stefan1204 is offline
Find More Posts by Stefan1204
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiugitive View Post
Can you quick explain what is "Jackalope" ? I'm french and translate this is just a joke.
Le jackalope est un animal mythique du folklore nord-américain, ressemble à un lièvre avec des cornes d'antilopes
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:06 PM
fiugitive is offline
Find More Posts by fiugitive
Registered User
fiugitive's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Covey View Post
The jackalope is a mythical animal of North American folklore (a so-called "fearsome critter") described as a jackrabbit with antelope horns or deer antlers and sometimes a pheasant's tail (and often hind legs).
if you have a jackalope on your gimbal we can say : jumps everywhere on pan tilt ?
A little video exemple may help.
American folklore is......strange...
Last edited by fiugitive; Mar 15, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:12 PM
Wind_of_Change is offline
Find More Posts by Wind_of_Change
More Combat Please!
Wind_of_Change's Avatar
You'll get a real kick out of reading about the Jackalope on wickipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:17 PM
MauiNate is offline
Find More Posts by MauiNate
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mare22 View Post
How to do that when you use PPM? I hope it is still possible as I am using the FrSky_D4R_II which I like a lot cause it is small, light und has got good reception.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...elemetry_.html
I've just plugged the servo into the desired channel on the rx on the 7ch rx. It still outputs the ppm signal on channel 8. I guess you probably can't do it because you have to jump ch2/3 to get ppm. Maybe you can plug it into your fc as an output?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 02:30 PM
fiugitive is offline
Find More Posts by fiugitive
Registered User
fiugitive's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change View Post
You'll get a real kick out of reading about the Jackalope on wickipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope
Thanks for the link.
Maybe we can add this information on our gimbal...
Someone can explain "jackalope effect" on our gimbals ?
Old Mar 15, 2013, 03:12 PM
repodog is offline
Find More Posts by repodog
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiugitive View Post
Thanks for the link.
Maybe we can add this information on our gimbal...
Someone can explain "jackalope effect" on our gimbals ?
Yes, I can simply explain the "jackalope effect" on gimbals. It is very similar if not identical to the "pulling your leg" response action although not quite as dramatic as the "toungue in cheek" metamorphis.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 03:26 PM
fiugitive is offline
Find More Posts by fiugitive
Registered User
fiugitive's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by repodog View Post
Yes, I can simply explain the "jackalope effect" on gimbals. It is very similar if not identical to the "pulling your leg" response action although not quite as dramatic as the "toungue in cheek" metamorphis.
I really need to improve my English.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-HowTo Super Simple Gimbal - SSG - KK2.1 & OpenPilot support crezzee Aerial Photography 1672 Jul 01, 2016 06:42 AM
Alert HOBBYWING SKYWALKER QUATTRO RC Model 20A x4 Brushless Speed Controller ESC szewang2805 Hot Online Deals 3 Sep 18, 2012 09:30 PM
New Product JCX-M6 Flight Controller for RC Airplane RC Model Plane FPV Fixed-wing Airplane wenney2009 FPV Talk 3 Jun 19, 2012 06:10 AM
Sold NTSC Sony CCD camera + Gimballed mount + Patch antenna and Simple OSD spbalaj FPV Equipment (FS/W) 1 May 12, 2012 09:14 PM
New Product The ROME Board or Smallest Simple Brushed/Brushless Motors Controller 26*27mm Doblao Multirotor Talk 36 Apr 02, 2012 09:23 AM