Apr 01, 2013, 10:27 PM
Great photos thanks! I noticed the top board has the bolts 'proud' of the plate. Any idea how this would work mounting it to the base board of an F550?

Thanks

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takks
There are some YUN-1 unboxing photos at my blog(sorry, written in Japanese)

http://hightimes.cocolog-nifty.com/b...less.html#more
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2013, 11:58 PM
Nevermind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloaf
Anyone want to make bets on the number of people that post in this thread this week without looking at a single post in this thread, asking the same questions that were answered like 5 posts before them???
I probly won't have mine for at least a month. Still reading this thread though. Want to be ready!!!
Apr 02, 2013, 09:18 AM
Destroyer of airframes
Well I was wrong about my YUN-1 arriving Thursday, the postman just knocked on the door and handed it to me. After a quick look at the landing gear they sent with it, I think I've got everything I need to make it into a Y6 as someone suggested, same size C/F tubing as some I have on the shelf so maybe I'll hang the YUN under something already flying while I build the L/G into something that flys.

Apr 02, 2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTRyder
Well I was wrong about my YUN-1 arriving Thursday, the postman just knocked on the door and handed it to me. After a quick look at the landing gear they sent with it, I think I've got everything I need to make it into a Y6 as someone suggested, same size C/F tubing as some I have on the shelf so maybe I'll hang the YUN under something already flying while I build the L/G into something that flys.

What was the date you made payment during the pre order?
Apr 02, 2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTRyder
I am the one who suggested making the LG into a Y6. If you build this conversion please post some photos and say what parts you used and where you got them because I may wish to do it also.
Apr 02, 2013, 03:57 PM
Jason,
The waiting continues until when?
So far I did not receive my tracking number. This is the slower EMS than ever. Order #: 2013021303240314.
I have made my order on February 13, 2013 48 days of waiting.

Folks there is others with longer waiting time?
Apr 02, 2013, 04:14 PM
SkyHi Aerial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Barancel
Jason,
The waiting continues until when?
So far I did not receive my tracking number. This is the slower EMS than ever. Order #: 2013021303240314.
I have made my order on February 13, 2013 48 days of waiting.

Folks there is others with longer waiting time?
You can keep coming on here bitching about waiting or you can email [email protected] and actually get your questions answered. You know he only checks this tread every few days and is probably swamped getting orders out.
Apr 02, 2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloaf
You can keep coming on here bitching about waiting or you can email [email protected] and actually get your questions answered. You know he only checks this tread every few days and is probably swamped getting orders out.
He (infact nobody!) from FPV appears to be answering mails... Leandro is not alone!!
Apr 02, 2013, 04:50 PM
Yep Leandro, just drop a mesagge to Jason !! i get my tracking number yesterday!
I think they are doing the shipping in preorder order ..

Daloaf, thanks for you replies and help !! i also have DJI F550 frame ..... with Aeroxcraft landing gear wich i like it a lot ..... hopefully i can use this one or the one that comes with the gimbal on my frame .....
Apr 02, 2013, 05:55 PM
More Combat Please!
Good to see the gimbals arriving. If you pre-ordered and it hasn't arrived yet, it takes 3-5 days usually if you picked DHL.
Apr 02, 2013, 06:03 PM
Nevermind...

How long how long?

If I ordered a Yun-1 from www.xflysystems.com/ , how long till they get theirs to send off to laggers like me who missed the pre order? Cheers all and the vids so far look awesome! That scenes of serenity video was sweet!
Apr 02, 2013, 06:07 PM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
If I were to order one now, what is the wait to receive one? any kind of waiting list?
Apr 02, 2013, 06:08 PM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacintheclouds
If I ordered a Yun-1 from www.xflysystems.com/ , how long till they get theirs to send off to laggers like me who missed the pre order? Cheers all and the vids so far look awesome! That scenes of serenity video was sweet!
Weird, I just asked that too lol.
Apr 02, 2013, 06:30 PM
I'm about a week ahead of you guys at xfly. I will post when I hear anything. A few days ago they told me as a dealer they were in line behind the pre-order people.I did notice that "approximate ship date" has changed to 4-30-13. It was 4-15-13 when I ordered. I am prepared to wait.
Last edited by textilet; Apr 02, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
Apr 02, 2013, 07:10 PM

Its Here Order #431

I was very excited to get a gift from the DHL man today. Its finally here.

Now I have a few questions for the beta testers or FPVModels.

When hooking the servo motor leads to the board it says signal + ground. The plugs are unlabeled. Do the metal exposed tabs on the jst plugs face down on the board or up?

Also with the gopro casing on you cannot slide the adjustments so that the lens is in the center of the roll axis. It will be slightly to the right of the center of roll rotation. Will this be an issue for stability.

Thanks,

Quick Reply