Jan 07, 2013, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

trex 450 v2 pro

Can anybody please help me ? I have been bought a trex450 v2 pro by my dear wife but i dont seem to have a connection from the 3gx to my spectrum ar6115e satelite reciever .what do i need and where would i get it from. also can it work with just one satelite ? Many thx for any help.
I did post this earlier but deleted it by mistake all new to this
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2013, 04:57 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Rebind it all at the same time...satalite must be pluged in in order to bind.
Jan 07, 2013, 05:13 PM
Thread OP

trex450 v2 pro

I would bind it but what sort of lead do i need to connect from the 3gx to the ar6115e ? And were would i purchase one from??
Jan 07, 2013, 05:49 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Read thru this thread . http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=361035

If i follow your question correctly you need this. http://www.horizonhobby.com/SearchCm...pe=productgrid

Or maybe this..Go by the cable end looks,, and see if this is a better match....***Someone else will chime in here in a bit if im wrong***. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tarot-ZYX-S-...item231bba37e1
Last edited by Dejavu*Xion; Jan 07, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
Jan 07, 2013, 08:44 PM
Get to the choppa!
If you install the 3gx software (the disk that came with it) it has a tutorial complete with animations on how to bind a satellite reciever. In both of my cases I used a full sized reciever so I can't really offer a step by step.
Jan 10, 2013, 02:44 AM
Thread OP
Thx guys fr all yr help forum is great!!!!
Jan 10, 2013, 05:06 PM
Thread OP
Great connectors on the way :-)
Next question when i connect the battery to the esc does that power the heli up or do i need to purchase some sort of on / off switch, seems strange there no switch?
Jan 10, 2013, 05:16 PM
A&P in training
As soon as you plug in the battery, you will certainly have power.
Jan 14, 2013, 09:03 AM
Thread OP
Ok great batteries and charger turnd up today but there is another white connection coming from the battery ?do i plug a wire into this and run it to the battery terminal on the 3gx ? ,or does the wire from the esc power the servos?confused now ?
Could anyone help ? I dont have much hair left to pull out!!!
Jan 14, 2013, 09:29 AM
I'm pretty sure the white connector on the battery is the balance plug. It plugs into your balance port on your battery charger.
Jan 14, 2013, 09:56 AM
WOS
WOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by siandhell
Ok great batteries and charger turnd up today but there is another white connection coming from the battery ?do i plug a wire into this and run it to the battery terminal on the 3gx ? ,or does the wire from the esc power the servos?confused now ?
Could anyone help ? I dont have much hair left to pull out!!!
Your ESC goes to your throttle port on your receiver and it does power your rx and servos. The white plug on the battery is your balance plug which plugs into your charger. The charger examines all your cells of your battery individually and charges/balances all your cells
Your servos will plug into your 3GX, you will have wires with the 3GX that plugs into your receiver. If you have a satellite you can plug that into your 3GX and do away with your receiver as the satellite acts/is your receiver
Jan 14, 2013, 10:11 AM
Thread OP
Thank you so so much for your help!!!!
Jan 14, 2013, 05:09 PM
Thread OP
Ok amazing batteries charged! Yes !!! Cant get spectrum dx6i to bind with ar6115e ? Grrrrrr ihave connectted it to the 3gx with the special wire to the ar6115 .put bind plug in ar but to no avail. tryed it in 3gx to but nothin .its all beeping the 3gx so theres power! And theres power to the ar . can anyone please please tell me how to go on ?
Very little hair left!!!!!!
Jan 14, 2013, 06:41 PM
banging head on wall
bind your receiver with satellite to the radio and then connect to the 3gx And then I think you bind everything together is that or have you tried that should be a manual with the 3gx. I Have Tarot zyx and zyx-s and we have to bind everything in this order to use the satellite/zyx-s installation. One question are you trying to use the satellite/receiver with the 3gx together or just the satellite and 3gx alone just to be clear of your installation
Jan 15, 2013, 01:39 AM
Thread OP
Just the satelite with the 3gx.

Quick Reply