Pat's 4-Da-Tude Paper Airplane - RC Groups
Jan 06, 2013, 09:23 PM
Close enough
Cool

Pat's 4-Da-Tude Paper Airplane

It was a cold day at the field this morning. But there was a good showing of pilots who came to watch Pat's latest creation take to the skies.

Pat's foam-core "paper airplane" named the 4-Da-Tude got a tug up in the air. It made a total of 4 flights. Pat plans a few modifications to the controls, but the 4-Da-Tude flew!

Until I'm shown otherwise, I claim that this is the world's largest radio controlled paper airplane!

Marc

World's Largest Radio Controlled "Paper Airplane" (3 min 4 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2013, 09:28 PM
Close enough

Ray and John

Ray (an old and now new club member) and John came to the field today. Ray had his trusty Goldberg Eagle II. By the way, Ray greased the landings. You'd think he'd been flying it all summer long!

John was on the buddy box. And he was also flying his own little foam plane.

Marc
Last edited by AtomicFlyer; Jan 23, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
Jan 06, 2013, 09:34 PM
Close enough

Art and Tom

Art was doing tow duties today with his Telemaster. The 4-Da-Tude proved to be a heavy load, but the Telemaster managed.

Tom's Fazer was really ripping up the skies today. But I think he may need a couple more ounces of fuel onboard.

There were a few more fliers out today (Mark, Ray, Jack) but I didn't have a chance to get photos.

Marc
Jan 07, 2013, 08:15 AM
Close enough

Marc and Jack

Thanks to Mark's photography skills, I also have these excellent photos of Jack's Yak and Marc's Edge.

Marc
Last edited by AtomicFlyer; Jan 07, 2013 at 08:28 PM.