Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by JohnM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 21, 2001, 07:31 AM
Trader Rating: 153
Lifetime Member

Speed 400 power system w/ESC and 8-cell packs

Speed 400 power system includes the following:

1 Graupner 6 volt Speed 400 motor - The motor has been timed and the brushes have been broken in. 2.6mm mounting screws are included. The motor was used for a only a couple of flights.

1 Kontronik Rondo ESC - The ESC is used but works fine. It is mounted on the motor and has APP connectors attached.

1 Graupner 6x3 folding prop with an extra set of blades - The prop is used and the blades are in fair to good condition.

4 8-cell packs of 500AR cells - These packs were built with Hobby Lobby plain red wrapper Sanyo cells a few years ago and most of the shrink wrap on the cells has been changed to yellow during reconfiguration of the packs. The packs had been used for a few flying seasons with many flights on them. The packs have APP connectors attached.

Selling all of the above as a complete package only (will not break up) for $35.00 plus shipping. Send email to jgmarsh@attglobal.net.

to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2001, 08:02 AM
Trader Rating: 13
Youve got mail!
I'll take it for the asking price
Nov 21, 2001, 04:47 PM
Lifetime Member
Quote:
Originally posted by pullin-gs
Youve got mail!
I'll take it for the asking price

I had many email replies. What is your email address?
Nov 21, 2001, 07:07 PM
Trader Rating: 0
John, I emailed you 3 times since 8:30 am EST. What gives? No responce. If you do not want to sell to me just say so. Just show a little respect, and common courtesy.
Nov 22, 2001, 01:04 AM
Lifetime Member
Quote:
Originally posted by tripster
John, I emailed you 3 times since 8:30 am EST. What gives? No responce. If you do not want to sell to me just say so. Just show a little respect, and common courtesy.
Sorry for the late reply. I posted this ad before going to work this morning and could not check the ezone or my email until returning home from work this evening. The first person to reply via email or this forum was "pulling-gs" whom I have not had a reply from and I am not sure of "pulling-gs" email address. I am unclear how to determine the email address from the user profile. In the past I could click on the email "user" button and the email address would be displayed. This is no longer the case. According to the time stamps, you (tripster) were the second person to reply via email. If I do not hear from "pulling-gs", you would be next in line for negotiations.
Again, I am sorry for the late reply and any confusion. I try to be fair with any sale I have ever posted and will always negotiate based on first response from any form of contact. Please let me know if I have made a mistake in determining the first person to contact me.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Nov 22, 2001, 07:10 PM
Trader Rating: 13

still interested....

Email is p.blakeslee@att.net (home)
Work address is p.blakeslee@state.gov
I can PayPal (or send check) as soon as you say go.
Nov 23, 2001, 07:28 AM
Lifetime Member

Re: still interested....

Quote:
Originally posted by pullin-gs
Email is p.blakeslee@att.net (home)
Work address is p.blakeslee@state.gov
I can PayPal (or send check) as soon as you say go.
Sent you email with payment info... sale is pending...
Nov 26, 2001, 09:08 AM
Lifetime Member
The Speed 400 power system has been sold, Thanks!