This thread is privately moderated by COCAJUN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 05, 2013, 10:21 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

HiTec Aurora 9, Spektrum DX7, Optima 6 rcv, & HPP-22

HiTEC Aurora 9 - 9 Channel 2.4GHz Aircraft Computer Radio
Hitec is proud to introduce our new flagship radio, the Aurora 9. The Aurora 9 is a "pure digital" 2.4GHz system for that "connected" feeling. Featuring a large backlit 5.1 inch touch screen display, 30 Model memory, assignable switches and customizable programming menus, the Aurora is a true 3 in 1 radio with sophisticated programming for sail planes, helicopters and all kinds of power planes. With all these features and a price that can't be beat, there is no doubt the Aurora 9 will become the radio of choice for the most sophisticated pilots.
I used this radio for 1 flying season. I would guess it was used for 10-15 flights tops. I'm including an HiTEC Optima 9 receiver (which has never been used). I'm also throwing in the hard case and HiTEC strap!
Asking $400 OBO for all

Spektrum DX7 2.4 Ghz 7 Channel Radio
The DX7 was the world's first full-range 2.4GHz RC transmitter and remains a favorite of pilots of all skill levels even today. It gives you all the programming options you need to fly everything from ultra micro helicopters to big gas-powered IMAC planes.
Asking $200 OBO0

Hitec "Optima 6" 6 Channel 2.4GHz Receiver (USED)
This is the Hitec Optima 6 6 Channel 2.4GHz Receiver. The Optima 6 is Hitec's smallest and least expensive 2.4GHz receiver. Built on the same foundation as the Optima 7 without the full telemetry features, the Optima 6 is 20% smaller and weighs in at just slightly over a half an ounce making it perfect for smaller aircraft.
More info:
http://www.hitecrcd.com/products/air.../optima-6.html
Asking $35

Hitec HPP-22 PC Interface Programmer [HRC44470]
This is the Hitec HPP-22 PC Interface Programmer. The HPP-22 is the perfect companion to the Hitec 2.4GHz system and 2.4GHz radios. The versatile HPP-22 can be used to program your radio, Spectra 2.4GHz Module or Optima series of receivers. Other features allow you to save the setup data to your PC and update the software and firmware.
I only used this a couple of times.
Asking $20

If not local purchase, buyer will pay actual shipping for all items. Paypal accepted. Buyer will pay Paypal fees.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply