RC EYE One Xtreme (brushless) by RC Logger- Discussion, updates etc. - Page 11 - RC Groups
Apr 05, 2013, 08:13 PM
Can't get enough
Any updates?

J
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2013, 09:19 PM
Where's those April updates we have been promised. How much, how big, what's included? Update please.
Apr 07, 2013, 12:53 PM
I've been holding off buying any more quads until I see what the Xtreme has to offer. An update would be nice guys.
Apr 07, 2013, 03:29 PM
Can't get enough
Lol tumbleweed
Apr 08, 2013, 03:30 PM
Hey guys,

We just got back from the Weak signals expo in Toledo Ohio. I will check with the team and post back here tomorrow with the latest updates.

Also I am not sure if you follow our FB, but new pics of the ONE CAM have been posted:
Apr 11, 2013, 10:32 AM
Closed Account
Guys - hang in there - we just got the RC EYE One S ready. A few samples will make it to the US in the next couple of days. Please check my update post here.

The Xtreme version is still on track but may just hit the shelf a bit later since we want to make sure that we get it all done right from the start with little room for errors.
Apr 11, 2013, 03:29 PM
Will you be selling the brushless motors alone? Got any thrust figures?
Apr 11, 2013, 03:31 PM
WRX STI V - EJ22 - 35.3 PSI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatLi
Guys - hang in there - we just got the RC EYE One S ready. A few samples will make it to the US in the next couple of days. Please check my update post here.

The Xtreme version is still on track but may just hit the shelf a bit later since we want to make sure that we get it all done right from the start with little room for errors.
Any samples to Malaysia?
Apr 11, 2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboatftw
Will you be selling the brushless motors alone? Got any thrust figures?
Hi there,

The motors will be available as spare parts. We offer a full range of parts support for all of our product.

Regarding specs, we are in the testing phase so this information will be released once the formal product announcement is made. We will for sure post here
Apr 11, 2013, 05:37 PM
Alright thanks. Ill just have to find some patience then.
Apr 15, 2013, 08:10 PM
Quad guys are 4x the fun :)
Come on guys we're chompin at the bit here....throw us somethin please...
Apr 17, 2013, 10:03 PM
Quad guys are 4x the fun :)
Well like all of us waiting for Christmas morning I'm now just getting more and more excited about the Extreme. To use an old phrase...no news is good news. My guess is that we'll get something even better than we previously thought.
Apr 17, 2013, 10:43 PM
unfortunately, final products are usually toned down from the concepts
Apr 18, 2013, 03:51 AM
The flightless bird
I'm in HK! But too bad the visa thing to China took a heck of a long time.. won't be able to make it to RCLogger headquarters before they close

Otherwise I'd imagine it to be a magical place :P

who am I kidding, Hong Kong itself is a magical place!!! Absolutely love it here
Apr 18, 2013, 03:42 PM
Can't get enough
Weird that there has been no updates....

J