Thread Tools
Jan 31, 2013, 09:49 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohmic
I guess the quality stopped oozing on this thing?
W ell the hardware is first rate. Judgment reserved on firmware.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2013, 09:49 PM
iCharger
junsi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
But what if the attempt bricks the charger?

And what is the rollover function?
Ok, if you are afraid to fail, you can wait until we release the coming verion V2.02.
Rollover feature, for large log file menu, you can read the data files with the "Knob" select wheel up-down if it goes over a page out, and at the end of the data files it can jump back to the beginning.

Junsi
Jan 31, 2013, 09:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by junsi
Ok, if you are afraid to fail, you can wait until we release the coming verion V2.02.
Rollover feature, for large log file menu, you can read the data files with the "Knob" select wheel up-down if it goes over a page out, and at the end of the data files it can jump back to the beginning.

Junsi
I'll wait!
Feb 01, 2013, 05:30 AM
Registered User

Possibilities to do sequences?


Hi Junsi !

Will there be any way of combining programs in to sequences ?

For exampel doing:
1. full charge of battery
2. full discharge of battery
3. measure IR
4. charge xx mah
done

It would help alot when sorting batteries.

Best regards.

BTW i blew my 3010b
seems the 048n06l mosfets died. and diod 22.
I cannot see the numbers on the diod.
Would you please thelp me with the component name.
Or tell me where I can get the charger fixed.
I live in sweden.

Best Regards
/Per
Feb 01, 2013, 12:40 PM
Registered User
I received my replacement charger today and the Jeti spark arrestor seems to do the trick. No spark. Charger powers up just fine. More testing and real world usage to come.
Feb 01, 2013, 01:40 PM
Registered User
I'm very satisfied by how quickly this unit charges and balances 2S packs.
Feb 01, 2013, 09:34 PM
iCharger
junsi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_dawn
Will there be any way of combining programs in to sequences ?
You can realize it via the saved customized program by users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_dawn
seems the 048n06l mosfets died. and diod 22.
I cannot see the numbers on the diod.
Please check the PM we have sent to you, thanks.

Junsi
Feb 01, 2013, 10:35 PM
Registered User
have been using the 4010duo for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. having had multiple ichargers in the past (106, 208, 3010) the 4010 is simply amazing. sold off my last pl8 and no regrets, the display is fantastic with so much great info. thanks for another great charger junsi!
Feb 02, 2013, 04:31 PM
Registered User
The charger is Almost perfect. Will be perfect if can show you in the display the battery % of charge.
Feb 02, 2013, 04:37 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelvick
The charger is Almost perfect. Will be perfect if can show you in the display the battery % of charge.
This would be great!
Feb 02, 2013, 11:41 PM
Registered User
Yes, WE NEED % of battery pack on the front display!!!
Feb 03, 2013, 09:33 AM
That's a funny word
You would like to read this % when? before starting or during the charge?
Feb 03, 2013, 03:19 PM
mdv
mdv
Registered User
I don't understand the obsession with %. It's never going to be accurate. Voltage is all I care about.
Feb 03, 2013, 03:47 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdv
I don't understand the obsession with %. It's never going to be accurate. Voltage is all I care about.
Cheaper chargers has the future. Why this one not ??
Feb 03, 2013, 04:24 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdv
I don't understand the obsession with %. It's never going to be accurate. Voltage is all I care about.
Percentage displayed is just a lookup table based on voltage. Seems to me this should be a user configurable option: voltage, percentage, or both.
Last edited by Ohmic; Feb 03, 2013 at 04:30 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article iCharger 4010Duo - Review CSpaced Batteries and Chargers 264 Mar 14, 2017 10:00 AM
Question What else has Jack been hiding from us? Newtron North Coast Electric Flyers 2 Mar 05, 2012 10:09 PM
Suggestion How do I know if my warning point has been retracted AndyOne Site Suggestions / Complaints 2 Mar 05, 2012 08:21 AM
Sold message has been deleted sonicboom24 Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Feb 22, 2012 12:34 PM