This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2013, 07:29 PM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Discussion

Get Help by posting your Question(s) and/or SPM File.

This thread is to allow members to post their questions, SPM files and or pictures/videos in order to get help from me or others who are subscribed.

Once you no longer need help your post may/will be deleted to keep this thread short and simple.....

Quote:
This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Last edited by freechip; Jul 17, 2015 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Updated Delete warning / Deleted old posts.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
Cajun Flyer
I'd like to flip a switch then fo my stick command to arm (quad). Is this possible?
Mar 05, 2017, 10:56 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
?

On my Naza M machine I have the trainer start the motors for me then stop them when I push again with the throttle stick in the low position.

Is this what you're asking about ??