Jan 19, 2020, 10:40 AM
Modern 12mR radio controlled scratch built sailboat. (2 min 21 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2020, 02:42 PM
This picture was taken on January 24 four years ago... Same view as the thumbnail in the video above.
Jan 20, 2020, 05:44 PM
And in the next four years, I suppose, there will be an empty hole in the ground.
I think we should begin to build land yachts to continue sailing.
Probably the wind there' ll be yet.

Alberto

P.S.: How are the cat? Hope now well.
Jan 21, 2020, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertRoss
And in the next four years, I suppose, there will be an empty hole in the ground.
I think we should begin to build land yachts to continue sailing.
Probably the wind there' ll be yet.

Alberto

P.S.: How are the cat? Hope now well.
I'm not adding any environmental aspects to these pictures. It has been like this before in my lifetime.

My cat Pelle is on medicine now, and new food. He is doing great. I'm very happy.

Thanks,

Lars
Jan 21, 2020, 08:25 AM
Yes, I wasn' t looking for any environmental aspect in these pictures. I' m not an ecologist. I was hoping you appreciate a joke. Sorry sir.

And yes, I understand, same place, same season, very different appearing. It is always something that amazes. At least it is how I think.

Happy to know that your cat is doing great. I have two and in the past year I had many trouble with both. I think to know how it feels. Best wishes for the cat!

Regards,

Alberto
Jan 22, 2020, 04:03 PM
Thanks,

Working too much this week. 12 hour days are not good if you want to combine it with a hobby...

I hope to do a new jib tomorrow. Time will tell...

//Lars
Jan 23, 2020, 12:17 PM
Picture from last Sunday. I hope to sail again this weekend, weather permitting.

Might take Kookaburra this weekend. She needs some tlc... New sheet lines.
Jan 31, 2020, 03:25 PM
My Steel tugboat Valkyrien is getting closer to a sea trial. I have not built this boat. (0 min 19 sec)

Will hopefully do the sea trial of my tender boat tomorrow.
Feb 01, 2020, 12:35 PM
I know it's not a 12mR... But it's pretty cool...
RC Tugboat Valkyrien sea trials (1 min 28 sec)
Feb 09, 2020, 12:22 PM
I'm still here... The past three weeks has been brutal at work. I drove 2210km last week, in four days... The weather is stormy with horizontal rain today. No sailing. I have been doing some CAD work on my new project, but progress is slow, because I work so much (day job).

Just wanted to let you guys know, that I'm here and I looked at the Liberty plug today... The keel is poured already...
//Lars
Feb 09, 2020, 12:31 PM
Some pictures from the Kooka sail this past fall
Feb 09, 2020, 12:33 PM

Kooka sailing fall of 2019

Another one...
Feb 12, 2020, 01:52 AM

Aussie J

We sail these Aussie Js at Scarborough Park Kogarah Sydney and Greenhills beach near Cronulla Sydney
Aussie J RC Yacht Greenhills Cronulla (2 min 9 sec)
Feb 12, 2020, 08:47 AM
Modeler/ Historian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juskiddin
We sail these Aussie Js at Scarborough Park Kogarah Sydney and Greenhills beach near Cronulla Sydney
https://youtu.be/sA-Lo3nmx7o
Are those "Canterbury J's" ? We've got a fleet building in Texas too. Love those boats!
Feb 14, 2020, 12:14 AM
Yes same as Canterbury J but Australian mould.
MOV001 (4 min 50 sec)

Quick Reply