This thread is privately moderated by Gost Rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by Gost Rider
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale

Ryan STA Oleos From Robart....

I have for sale a set of Ryan Oleo Struts from Robart. I sold the plane and the buyer already had a set of oleo struts. I had a hard landing and broke the left mounting bar for the oleo strut. I cut the original landing gear so I could keep on using these. I'm asking $100.00 shipped. If you are interested, send me an e-mail and I'll send you some photos.

Thanks for looking......

Larry
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:53 AM
Find More Posts by Gost Rider
Trader Rating: 2

Ryan Oleo Struts For Sale

This is an update to the other add I have. Here is a photo of these struts.....

larry