Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 14, 2013, 02:38 PM
RC beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
.maybe you are not interested for this to work........I can understand that............
well i must admit i do enjoy being right. the ideal scenario would be for you to submit perfectly functional program on july 18. or even a day or two later would be ok. working 7105/mw plus new wlt radio plus right again. win-win-win.

and while youre at it send out a preflashed quad ready-to-go for each of the participants in this thread. yup... that would be nice too.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2013, 01:54 AM
Ok.
I uploaded the new rx code .......the old one is obsolete and was removed.I eliminated also some useless debug lines.For anybody wants to try only the stand alone..........rx code.If anybody have questions or problems which cannot be made public please feel free to sent a PM to me any time.I'm thinking to update periodically this post to make like.... a first page of a thread......with new code updates...or to make my own thread ...still thinking...

I want to say it again.....this arduino rx code is not a full functional code with servo signals output.It is made specifically for mulltiwii and the only "output" is servo timing data..received from a Flysky compatible tx......usually between 1000-2000us.
Now,... an arduino coder can easily ......attach the required code for make a fully functional stand alone rx...with/or ppm output.There are a lot of arduino servo code on the internet..
for example there is multiwii servo code also in openlrs rx code......aso.
The chip used to make a Flysky rx compatible rx is A7105 chip coming in different configurations.......as XL7105-CL from suntek store,or XL7105-SY from dealextreme...other suppliers on aliexpress or ebay

update:
Added Rx_arduino_ppm16Mhz (eeprom version for tx with bind button,no more bind every time) with PPM output.only hex
Removed version 4.3 and uploaded version 4_3_2 source.
Fixed one bug version on version 4.3(this version have no eeprom. it needs bind all the time,and no PPM only for development).
The Rx arduino ppm version(this one is eeprom version for tx with bind button no need binding all the time) is ok.
Found a bug in 4.3.2 version...Uploaded.4.3.3 corrected version.
It will be no more updated this post here.Alll updates will go in below post/thread.So from now on check on this one:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...46&postcount=2

Pinout:
GIO_pin 6//GIO-D6
SDI_pin 5 //SDIO-D5
SCLK_pin 4 //SCK-D4
CS_pin 2//CS-D2
LED pin A3(C3)
PPM pin D10//updated pinout
Last edited by midelic; Jul 27, 2013 at 05:25 AM.
Jun 15, 2013, 02:52 AM
"Empty your cup"....Dave.
Last edited by midelic; Jun 16, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
Jun 15, 2013, 04:25 AM
Some of us are bothered with everyone comments
Jun 15, 2013, 04:30 AM
Dave,
Fortunately not you nor me, decide if mwii is functional or not...but a third party....anything you say about this subject,,,is subjective.,bias,...or maybe intentionally wrong........
Luckily for me, phil tested it and confirmed the mwii it is functional(Maybe for this reason you start this mockery.)
So I'm waiting for my radio ,,you can send it earlier I don't mind...Anything else..is your fantasy dreams not mine.
Last edited by midelic; Jun 15, 2013 at 05:31 AM.
Jun 15, 2013, 04:42 AM
Guess my videos could be all fakes but why!
Jun 15, 2013, 04:55 AM
Wait ,he doesn't have youtube so it doesn't exist...or must be fake....Lol!.......He accused me several times I fake the code..... so no surprise....
he didn't install arduino, so the program is not working .........when is working, is not arming,and not for all 200 tx he have...aso.
Jun 15, 2013, 05:01 AM
Only need one tx for it to work. Should i build https://code.google.com/p/rc-ppm-2-spi/ and hook it up to my FG12 ?
Jun 15, 2013, 05:49 AM
MWii_FlySky_4_4 fixed ID Bind with eeprom save.

FlySky Protocol Integrated into Multi Wii Plus Fixed ID Eeprom save! V4.4 (3 min 21 sec)
Jun 15, 2013, 07:47 AM
Lookin' good!
Jun 15, 2013, 10:14 AM
Rf to FC connected and working, on to motors
Jun 15, 2013, 05:17 PM
flying beam
Hi guys, or should I say GIRLS when I finish reading all the comments here

Impressive achievement to say the least midelic, bravo!

Phil, dave did you receive the board, if not I'll pull my bro's ears...

I forgot to ask him if he sent them as he was told to.
Jun 16, 2013, 01:43 AM
Thanks,B
Phil helped me a lot...with testing.
Jun 16, 2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
Ok.
I uploaded the new rx code .......the old one is obsolete and was removed.I eliminated also some useless debug lines.For anybody wants to try only the stand alone..........rx code.
I want to say it again.....this arduino rx code is not a full functional code with servo signals output.It is made specifically for mulltiwii and the only "output" is servo timing data..received from a Flysky compatible tx......usually between 1000-2000us.
Now,... an arduino coder can easily ......attach the required code for make a fully functional stand alone rx...with/or ppm output.There are a lot of arduino servo code on the internet..
for example there is multiwii servo code also in openlrs rx code......aso.

Edit:
Sorry i fixed some function naming problem left over from mwii code....Please download again....
With what hardware can you use this? I would really like to build my own receiver.
Jun 16, 2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasi
With what hardware can you use this? I would really like to build my own receiver.
This http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-100...xl7105-cl.html
or
http://dx.com/p/xl7105-sy-diy-2-4ghz...n-2-pcs-149253
and AVR/Pic pick your flavor

Quick Reply