pete misleading and lying about faulty servo - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 28, 2012, 01:20 AM
Registered User
Discussion

pete misleading and lying about faulty servo


go to 3;40 and enjoy.if your servo does this do not take it up.it is not normal it is a issue.he is lying.honestly i think its the transmitter..ive noticed everytime he lies he smacks his lips.please all in put is welcome,but they will take this post down.but it just makes me sic.
SU-35 SUKHOI Twin 70mm 3D RC EDF JET Flight Review with Pete in HD! (16 min 46 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2012, 01:27 AM
Registered User
i think it may be on purpose so you will lean toward a blitz rc jet.instead of freewing
Dec 28, 2012, 07:18 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa
i think it may be on purpose so you will lean toward a blitz rc jet.instead of freewing
Freewing manufacturers this jet, BH puts its name Blitz Rc on the jet as their brand. That is the only thing that seperates it is the name.
Dec 28, 2012, 04:21 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
Freewing manufacturers this jet, BH puts its name Blitz Rc on the jet as their brand. That is the only thing that seperates it is the name.
that was just a theory i had why he would show faulty parts on this freewing jet.so if someone was on the fence between this freewing su35 or the blitzRC mig 29.They may go with the blitz rc jet.and more profit to pete.i can assure you its staged.after all those years of vids all of a sudden a faulty or uncertain product.a dishonest company spokesman,tryin to seem honest to mislead or trick a honest customer.
regaurdless of the reason the whole thing is scripted.i may be flagged for saying dishonest,but i dont think you will find any professinal flyer that would take this beautiful jet up with that control issue and say that totally normal.you have this centering PROBLEM all the time with high quality servos.its not a issue.and that i feel is ABSOLUTLY A LIE
Dec 29, 2012, 01:06 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa
that was just a theory i had why he would show faulty parts on this freewing jet.so if someone was on the fence between this freewing su35 or the blitzRC mig 29.They may go with the blitz rc jet.and more profit to pete.i can assure you its staged.after all those years of vids all of a sudden a faulty or uncertain product.a dishonest company spokesman,tryin to seem honest to mislead or trick a honest customer.
regaurdless of the reason the whole thing is scripted.i may be flagged for saying dishonest,but i dont think you will find any professinal flyer that would take this beautiful jet up with that control issue and say that totally normal.you have this centering PROBLEM all the time with high quality servos.its not a issue.and that i feel is ABSOLUTLY A LIE
You mean lying like a snake oil salesman woud do?
Dec 29, 2012, 04:04 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
You mean lying like a snake oil salesman woud do?
ha ha ha you gotta hand it to the guy.hes still selling and has no problem going out in public.im sure hes set for awhile thow.with the sell one buy ten concept.just kidding pete
Dec 29, 2012, 04:23 PM
Registered User
looks like both elevator servos have a center issue on each side.its actually a rx tx issue


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Humanitarian, you say? Obama lied about Libya. rcposter Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 Oct 09, 2012 07:11 PM
Discussion The Republicanís Big Lies About Jobs (And Why Obama Must Repudiate Them) 62pilot Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 Mar 15, 2012 02:23 PM
Discussion Warning about XHeli-Misleading Advertising and Condescending Customer Support C6MAN Micro Helis 45 Sep 04, 2008 12:19 AM
The lies about the lies Mr. Wiz Life, The Universe, and Politics 101 Nov 19, 2005 12:54 AM
Did Bush deliberately mislead the public about WMDs _Lunchbox_ Life, The Universe, and Politics 75 Aug 01, 2005 06:13 AM